Cape Epic Battle Plan ...

Why not look at the results of a recent race you have both did? quick and easy

Ha ha velly clever but not as interesting as a planned head to head...

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha velly clever but not as interesting as a planned head to head...

That could be the rematch? :clap:

Podium...I wanna klap burry and suzie. How would I go about this.

Can't do the 13th of jan, its my b-day and I will be snotters...

Mine too....already in training for it :clap:

Ok guys, enough of this cock-measuring speak! We want to see a no-holds barred MTB battle!!!

As Dangle was the challenger, under dueling war Enticement is allowed to choose the weapon. In this case it would be the time and place and race.

Ok guys, enough of this cock-measuring speak! We want to see a no-holds barred MTB battle!!!

As Dangle was the challenger, under dueling war Enticement is allowed to choose the weapon. In this case it would be the time and place and race.

Ja, but the backdrop is around (expert) coaching for the Epic... at a price premium... so the race chosen should reflect that...

I say the best out of 3...

Ja, but the backdrop is around (expert) coaching for the Epic... at a price premium... so the race chosen should reflect that...

Cool, so anything longer than a 100 k's.

I am in.

Here are my palmarés.

I am a married single white madman.

Sorry, but the challenge was as follows:

Posted Today, 08:31

snapback.pngEnticement, on 14 September 2012 - 08:01 , said:

If you have not proven your genetic ability to perform on that level yet, forget it - redefine your goal. If you have the genetics but have not started with your preparation 3-4 years ago, forget it - redefine your goal. You can take an active rest day on 13 Jan 13, with a recovery ride on 14 Jan 13.

"I don't have much genetics, but I will beat you in any race...........with one leg."

The duel respondent gets to choose the manner in which the duel is settled. That's how duelling law works.

Edited by Octavian

You cannot hide the truth - your racing results reflect your training effort, but remember, one feather doesn't make a bird. Use specific races as milestones for indicating your preparation progress. For the Epic the Sabie Classic serves as a fantastic full-dress-rehearsal.

Here we go again. Pay a fortune to do a race to practise for a race you're going to do.

Feeding on fear of the naive, wot someone said on page 1 or 2 way back when Noah was a baby.....found it....

Cut off times are extremely generous, you need more than one hick-up and have to be seriously mechanically useless to miss out on time cuts if you have done serious TIS.

There is this mystique around the Epic and plenty of guys around willing to take dollars from the naive and nervous.

Get your weight down, get miles in your legs, know how to suffer and get through bad spots then just ride your bike and enjoy it.

Oh, and be kind to your equipment.

Does this Dangle dude even cycle? :whistling:

I think we need to see the stats on both gladiators first

Edited by Escapee..

I am in agreement with Mr Single Track that the bets should be set against this tango actually taking place taking place......

Edited by Lock4