Cape Epic Battle Plan ...

I forgot the customary pic.

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2170/2500162395_d049107d86_z.jpg?zz=1

You have been training as it looks like you have lost a fair bit of weight Dangle :whistling:

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lose the Camelbak and the shades - other than that you look good to go! :eek:

You have been training as it looks like you have lost a fair bit of weight Dangle :whistling:

:thumbup:

I have been on Herbalife and Walk for Life the past three years, three years was my plan as my esteemed competitor suggests.

Alas, I have big plans to win big races.

So in the last three years I have lost 120 kg's and this was the result.

I am very happy with my weight at the moment, I don't want to loose too much, as I am already at my limit.

I will see you at the 2013 SA XCM champs and will ride the crap out of you on the 80km marathon - it should be to your advantage as you have age in your favor. I'm not an ultra distance rider and focus on XCO, but will accommodate your probable lack of bike skills.

I will see you at the 2013 SA XCM champs and will ride the crap out of you on the 80km marathon - it should be to your advantage as you have age in your favor. I'm not an ultra distance rider and focus on XCO, but will accommodate your probable lack of bike skills.

So our race is 80 k's.

At what point can I chicken out ?

Nou knuip my hol.

**** just got real

Yes please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's on!!!!!!!!!!!

Lose the Camelbak and the shades - other than that you look good to go! :eek:

One good thing about how strong you are is that you will be a long way ahead of me at SSWC. I don't want to be in front of you on any downhills - I'm not saying you can't ride a bike it's just that gravity is an irresistable force and my 85kg loses out to your X? less 120kg :wacko: