Let's see those On One's

Hairy

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just about dead at the moment ... hopefully it is because they are loading tons of specials

and here i was thinking the wife spoke to our IT manager at work about blocking websites.

Congrats on the sweet ride man.

Been considering building up a very similar bike. My only concern is the frame weight. (2.49kg seems like a lot, but I figure it might be okay on SS) What does your bike weigh altogether? And what tensioner are you going to use? Is it possible to get away with no tensioner and just chain tugs?

I'm not sure. I'm guessing close to 13kg, my wheels are heavy. On the SS frame there is no need for it, I had to remove a link but the tugs did/are doing their job just fine

I'm not sure. I'm guessing close to 13kg, my wheels are heavy. On the SS frame there is no need for it, I had to remove a link but the tugs did/are doing their job just fine

I am sitting at a basic build with suspension fork and the ardents and come in at 12.6kg's, medium frame.

I am sitting at a basic build with suspension fork and the ardents and come in at 12.6kg's, medium frame.

I reccon that is where mine might be at. It is a xl frame tho.

My small inbred 29er with heavier wheels and nevegals(@980grams each) were sub 12kgs.

I reckon now with the American Classics on it should be much lighter. Will get it on the scale when i get a chance again

I reccon that is where mine might be at. It is a xl frame tho.

Hell .... you will make this frame look like a BMX when you are on it!

http://www.on-one.co.uk/files/oo/rides/900x650_constW/1AHS5UZ0-side.jpg

Is that the TI?

With a rigid fork would have thought less than that !!

Edited by shaper

Ti B)

I saw an earlier post saying nothing rides like steel, until you ride Ti....

I ride a ragley TD-1, once you go Ti its hard to go back lol!

anyone have an old 26in inbred kicking around going for cheap cheap medium....

Sorry still using mine and luving it converted to a 650b :ph34r: