Let's see those On One's

Hairy

http://forums.mtbr.com/attachments/all-mountain/704828d1340077562-all-mountain-hardtail-thread-post-up-yours-197724_10151203954905299_1248788138_n.jpeg

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What size tyre can you fit in that fork?

I'm not 100% sure. Also could not find any info on the web.

I see the Lurcher has gone live.

(Do NOT ask me what I'm doing on the On-One site at 07:26 am! Especially as I'm at work early to get some admin done. That includes you Hairy!)

post-1575-0-95324500-1373347536_thumb.jpg

No questions asked and no answers expected

http://www.on-one.co.uk/files/oo/imagelibrary/blog/carbon29er/carbon-29er.jpg

that is a seriously short cockpit... straight seatpost and short stem. i had a problem with the internal routing of the rear derailer. it gets sticky no matter WHAT cable you use. eventually just ran a full Gore cable outside.

that is a seriously short cockpit... straight seatpost and short stem. i had a problem with the internal routing of the rear derailer. it gets sticky no matter WHAT cable you use. eventually just ran a full Gore cable outside.

My boet had/has that problem with his carbon Niner HT (circa2011) but has converted it to SS in the meantime ....

Yoh! What a awesome ride! Super happy!!

Here's to wishing your many many happy miles!!! My OnOne by far the most fun bike I've ever owned or ridden

Here's to wishing your many many happy miles!!! My OnOne by far the most fun bike I've ever owned or ridden

Thanks Meezo! I reccon I can say the same! The rigid fork is just as much fun! I aimed at every rock and bump and it's not as bad as I thought, jumps and drops are a bit harder when landing and downhills with brake bumps are a killer on my hands but I'm sure that will get better.

Edit: Ps could you track the tensioner?

Edited by Pieter1

Thanks Meezo! I reccon I can say the same! The rigid fork is just as much fun! I aimed at every rock and bump and it's not as bad as I thought, jumps and drops are a bit harder when landing and downhills with brake bumps are a killer on my hands but I'm sure that will get better.

Edit: Ps could you track the tensioner?

What really gave me confidence was running ust tyres, preferably not paper thin sidewalls. Had Nevagals tried SWorks Fast track neither impressed currently on racing ralph snakeskin and they've been up to it thus far. Still thinking of moving the Ardents from my Chiner onto my SS. They are super strong!!

As per tracking SAPO website on leave again it seems

What really gave me confidence was running ust tyres, preferably not paper thin sidewalls. Had Nevagals tried SWorks Fast track neither impressed currently on racing ralph snakeskin and they've been up to it thus far. Still thinking of moving the Ardents from my Chiner onto my SS. They are super strong!!

I have a 2.25 Nevegal on the front and it held up with the suspension and its not bad on the rigid, I might go for some thing like a 2.4 when this tire is done. Eish you know! Hopefully it gets there soon.

Ok chaps ... the 2.25" LUST Ardents were actually designed around a On-One Inbred, they also specifically chose a rubber compound that has just the perfect hue of black to compliment the white frames, but specifically the sand coloured ones. I have it on good authority that there is no better tyre for a SS Inbred build, this combo on the Inbred SS has won numerous World Cup DH events, Enduro events, World XCO and Olympic races and has also, as I am led to beleive, also won the Argus a couple of times.

Just saying that this tyre is rather ok!