Let's see those On One's

Hairy

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone have an old 26in inbred kicking around going for cheap cheap medium....

SS track drop outs or a std drop out ... there is a 456 going in the classifieds somewhere.

Also a new frame from the On-One boys is actually rather cheap cheap at the moment.

SS track drop outs or a std drop out ... there is a 456 going in the classifieds somewhere.

Also a new frame from the On-One boys is actually rather cheap cheap at the moment.

SS preferably but a tensioner never hurt anyone...

@ Crow .... have you seen these ..... http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a569/loughor/ti-456/IMG_2875_zps1c3b6583.jpg

Ok chaps ... the 2.25" LUST Ardents were actually designed around a On-One Inbred, they also specifically chose a rubber compound that has just the perfect hue of black to compliment the white frames, but specifically the sand coloured ones. I have it on good authority that there is no better tyre for a SS Inbred build, this combo on the Inbred SS has won numerous World Cup DH events, Enduro events, World XCO and Olympic races and has also, as I am led to beleive, also won the Argus a couple of times.

Just saying that this tyre is rather ok!

post-8906-1373378562,2156.jpg

Any update on that dual sus on one?

It looks lovely especially in the pearl white

Any update on that dual sus on one?

It looks lovely especially in the pearl white

Nothing yet

post-25481-0-32439800-1373319602_thumb.jpgpost-25481-0-78577500-1373319637_thumb.jpg

Congrats on the sweet ride man.

Been considering building up a very similar bike. My only concern is the frame weight. (2.49kg seems like a lot, but I figure it might be okay on SS) What does your bike weigh altogether? And what tensioner are you going to use? Is it possible to get away with no tensioner and just chain tugs?

is it just me, or is the on one website broken?

just about dead at the moment ... hopefully it is because they are loading tons of specials

Congrats on the sweet ride man.

Been considering building up a very similar bike. My only concern is the frame weight. (2.49kg seems like a lot, but I figure it might be okay on SS) What does your bike weigh altogether? And what tensioner are you going to use? Is it possible to get away with no tensioner and just chain tugs?

2.5kg something for a medium frame with headset and seatpost clamp ;) Edited by Hairy