Post your Pyga

PYGA1

You can do the same with a old style toe clip strap.

otherwise most camping stores should have straps like this.

G

Not quite the same - the Backcountry Research strap has a handy little bungy cord to hold everything together a little better than a simple strap. Could probably be made easily but it's not simply a hardware store strap.

post-12909-0-99229900-1437666551_thumb.jpg

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not quite the same - the Backcountry Research strap has a handy little bungy cord to hold everything together a little better than a simple strap. Could probably be made easily but it's not simply a hardware store strap.

attachicon.gifIMG_9909.JPG

That thing is one big mud trap.

That thing is one big mud trap.

Agreed. I use a camelbak, jersey or bottle. Depending on what or where I ride. But it is a nice simple and effective idea. Take it off and put it in your jersey if you riding in the rain I guess...

Edited by Ryanpmb

attachicon.gifIMG_9909.JPG

Is a saddle bag so uncool that you have to strap things to the underneath of your saddle exposed to the elements?

Is a saddle bag so uncool that you have to strap things to the underneath of your saddle exposed to the elements?

Read the thread. I don't use this thing. Zappa does. If I was to use a saddle option, this would be it though. I like it.

Back to PYGAs though.

Finally picked up my Pyga from Chainworx last week, three days later did my first race. Really impressed with the bike. The only change I made was to put on flat handlebars, and will need to do some thinking about cable routing. 

post-56189-0-52955000-1437846817_thumb.jpg

Hitting the Hilton trails with a OneTen29 by PYGA PMB, 1x10 Conversion by KALBO, PMB and Custom-bred trail dog by SPCA Pietermaritzburg.

:D  :D  Local is definitely lekker   :D  :D

Custom paintjob? Looks slick.

Post some more pics of it.

Hitting the Hilton trails with a OneTen29 by PYGA PMB, 1x10 Conversion by KALBO, PMB and Custom-bred trail dog by SPCA Pietermaritzburg.

:D :D Local is definitely lekker :D :D

I know that bike... ;)

Was at Bloemendal with my son yesterday ...... there were more PYGA 110's than flies.

Had a Stage come whizzing past me up Hoogekraal yesterday. Looked good, from what I could see!

Custom paintjob? Looks slick.

Post some more pics of it.

It's my old frame which Pat custom painted for me in the first batch (with the raw bikes). Read back through the thread you'll see more of it. I did it up with green decals etc. Kalbo have re-decaled it inline with their branding. It's going to look good.

Edited by Ryanpmb

Had a Stage come whizzing past me up Hoogekraal yesterday. Looked good, from what I could see!

That's what I like to hear. Although it doesn't make the waiting any easier!

Orange or Blue?

whizzinggggg....was it an e-bike mod  :ph34r: