Post your Pyga

PYGA1

Wiely, where did you get the 150mm KS Lev from?

Thanks, Craig

Hi,

I got it from Bikecomponents.de , not sure they deliver to SA.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These are the following KS 150 droppers (std stanchions & NOT black) still in stock as of 29/09/2015:

- Integra 150x30.9 (Internal cable routing) -- 3 left 

- DX 150x31.6 (External cable) -- 2 left

- Supernatural 150x30.9 (External cable) -- 4 left

mail or PM for prices ;)

brenton@zbikes.co.za

Edited by Bibi

Good day everyone, I am in the market for a new bike a having read through most of the pages in this forum, have one question.

I rode the Epic on an Anthem and found it a really capable bike, but it just doesn't have that excitement factor.

Obviously the Pyga 110 frameset weight is much more than a carbon frame would be. What difference does that make when I intend using the bike for stage races?

The idea is to spec the bike with Crest wheels and XO1 components.

Would really appreciate it if guys who have used the Pyga for stage races to give some insight.

PS: I will NOT be going for podiums.

Good day everyone, I am in the market for a new bike a having read through most of the pages in this forum, have one question.

I rode the Epic on an Anthem and found it a really capable bike, but it just doesn't have that excitement factor.

Obviously the Pyga 110 frameset weight is much more than a carbon frame would be. What difference does that make when I intend using the bike for stage races?

Would really appreciate it if guys who have used the Pyga for stage races to give some insight.

Not much to add that hasn't already been mentioned but, I did Jhb2c, Berg n Bush and Race2Rhodes on mine. It's a great stage race bike. Comfortable and fun to ride. Ditch the Crests and run some Archs. Then you won't flinch when you take her for a decent trail ride.

Not much to add that hasn't already been mentioned but, I did Jhb2c, Berg n Bush and Race2Rhodes on mine. It's a great stage race bike. Comfortable and fun to ride. Ditch the Crests and run some FLOWS. Then you won't flinch when you take her for a decent trail ride.

Fixed.

Not much to add that hasn't already been mentioned but, I did Jhb2c, Berg n Bush and Race2Rhodes on mine. It's a great stage race bike. Comfortable and fun to ride. Ditch the Stans and run some proper rims like WTB, Spank, Mavic etc. Then you won't flinch when you take her for a decent trail ride.

:P

I know another rider doing a ridiculous number of stage races this year on his 110 and recons it is the best bike he could have asked for. His previous bike was a far lighter frame, but this has in no way been a hindrance for him.

Great frame that can be run as a sensible (read budget) build kit or top of the range kit and will still give you a great riding experience.

Pyga is becoming like SA's own Specialized. Every Tom, Dick and Harry is riding one, all of whom who profess to own the "best bike on the market".

Pyga is becoming like SA's own Specialized. Every Tom, Dick and Harry is riding one, all of whom who profess to own the "best bike on the market".

what if you ride both....awrmegawd, is that like dividing by zero or something.  :clap:

That's not a bad thing. A local bike, that people love. Did I miss your point?

That's not a bad thing. A local bike, that people love. Did I miss your point?

no man, play the long troll, argue a bit...tune him his bike is hondnaai and sy ding skiet vim and then out troll the long troll.

:ph34r: