Post your Pyga

PYGA1

So I said in another topic I created that I had built up a Pyga 110, and

Congrats boet! Awesome bike. Those white grips and saddle, will stay white for at least 2 rides... ;-)

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was chatting with the Pyga guys today. Mark Sat 12 September in your calendar if you want to check out and test ride the Stage, Stage Max, the new 650B and 29er hardtails and any of the other ally trail bikes.

Obviously our excellent coffee and breakfasts will be served.

In other news:

There is a 10% discount on all current bikes.

The GX build is arriving in the next few weeks which will price the Pascoe at about R42k and the 110 and 120 at just under R40k.

Was chatting with the Pyga guys today. Mark Sat 12 September in your calendar if you want to check out and test ride the Stage, Stage Max, the new 650B and 29er hardtails and any of the other ally trail bikes.

Obviously our excellent coffee and breakfasts will be served.

In other news:

There is a 10% discount on all current bikes.

The GX build is arriving in the next few weeks which will price the Pascoe at about R42k and the 110 and 120 at just under R40k.

So I said in another topic I created that I had built up a Pyga 110, and would post some detail pics.

This seems like the better topic to be putting PYGA detailed pics in.

So far i've done about 150km's on the bike and am enjoying it.

That is a seriously nice setup. Enjoy it!

Heheh "mistakenly"

Like me telling the wife when I came to the cpt office opening that I'm not buying anything, walking out having put my name down for Stage #1, Ye he he mistakenly...

G

I've done about 10000 kays and still loving it! And I might have mistakenly put my name down for a Max...

Edited by awesme

I blame it on the daughter. . She uses all the gas in the heater as fast as possible. . Woodstock Gas is directly down the road from the new shop, so I popped in for a look..

There is a slight hurdle. I can't get P+1 until the new kitchen is installed. . So this afternoon I was out getting quotes.

I blame it on the daughter. . She uses all the gas in the heater as fast as possible. . Woodstock Gas is directly down the road from the new shop, so I popped in for a look..

There is a slight hurdle. I can't get P+1 until the new kitchen is installed. . So this afternoon I was out getting quotes.

Well, it technically isn't a bike until the shifters are on, so...

During our regular Sunday ride, I was very tired after some uphill climb then I saw this beautiful decaying tree besides the trail. I decided to take a couple of photo of my Pyga OneTen against the unique backdrop. Turn out surprising well and I am glad I took the picture.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/lightning69/Mobile%20Uploads/image_20.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/lightning69/Mobile%20Uploads/image_19.jpg

Hi Pyga Lovers,

I'm looking to do my own pascoe build and have a pretty good idea of what I want to use for the various components. My question is, for most of the people that have built their own on this forum, where are you sourcing things like brakes, drive train, fork, headset, etc? Previously all my online shopping was in the UK so it was all off chain reaction, which is prohibitively expensive from here.  

Vague question I know, but if anyone has any suggestions on good value options to source components online (or western cape) please let me know. 

Cheers

Hi Pyga Lovers,

I'm looking to do my own pascoe build and have a pretty good idea of what I want to use for the various components. My question is, for most of the people that have built their own on this forum, where are you sourcing things like brakes, drive train, fork, headset, etc? Previously all my online shopping was in the UK so it was all off chain reaction, which is prohibitively expensive from here.  

Vague question I know, but if anyone has any suggestions on good value options to source components online (or western cape) please let me know. 

Cheers

Try Evobikes

they have everything you need plus great service

Is the discount relevant to a frame only purchase and if so, how much for a 110?

If you come into the shop we can chat.

Im looking at getting the Pyga One Ten 29, but seems to be that not many bike shops have them in stock at the moment? need a large frame, any advise??

Email them, they will help you out, otherwise contact Bibi on the hub, best service I have received and he is a Pyga dealer in the western cape.

Hey Guys, mine and my brothers bikes have been slightly banged up due to a few crashes and general wear. Would any body know the paint spec for the 2013 colors of the 110 (green) and the 120 (Orange).

I have got hold of the guys at Pyga but they don't seem to know the spec and did say they would get in some touch up kits but there was a mix up and this hasn't happened.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks