Post your Pyga

PYGA1

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And what do you think?

Please just make sure there is sufficient clearance between your front tyre and the exhaust outlet path. I have lost a tyre like this before.

And what do you think?

Please just make sure there is sufficient clearance between your front tyre and the exhaust outlet path. I have lost a tyre like this before.

Great so far. A different animal compared to my XC hard tail that I'm used to haha.

What do you guys think would be a reasonable selling price for a large 110-29 frame ? The front triangle is new (warranty replacement). The seat and chain stays are in very good condition with very minor stone chips from normal use. The shock is in 100% condition, mechanically and aesthetically. I Am considering a upgrade to a Stage Max frame.         

Johnson I have no idea but once you get an idea pm me please - I’d possibly take it - I have the purple stage a few pages back, awesome bike

What do you guys think would be a reasonable selling price for a large 110-29 frame ? The front triangle is new (warranty replacement). The seat and chain stays are in very good condition with very minor stone chips from normal use. The shock is in 100% condition, mechanically and aesthetically. I Am considering a upgrade to a Stage Max frame.         

If you're looking for a reasonably quick sale I would hazard a guess that somewhere around R12-13k will see it snapped up. If you're wanting to maximise returns then you can perhaps try squeak out R15k given it's a new front triangle.

But considering the seat and chain stays are older and the shock has presumably seen a fair few hours of use, I would lean toward asking for the lower amount. Well that's what would pique my interest as a buyer

If you're looking for a reasonably quick sale I would hazard a guess that somewhere around R12-13k will see it snapped up. If you're wanting to maximise returns then you can perhaps try squeak out R15k given it's a new front triangle.

But considering the seat and chain stays are older and the shock has presumably seen a fair few hours of use, I would lean toward asking for the lower amount. Well that's what would pique my interest as a buyer

Pyga sold the last batch for R16500 so I would'nt think anywhere near 15k. Maybe 11k depending on condition.

Johnson I have no idea but once you get an idea pm me please - I’d possibly take it - I have the purple stage a few pages back, awesome bike

Ps there is a large stage for sale in the classifieds

I Will let you know in a day or two. That one in the classifieds is the one i'm after. I've seen the pics of your bike, looks awesome.

Looking for a 120mm 29er fork with thru axle if anyone has one lying around for a reasonable price....

Ja I know this is not the classifieds but if I have the fork I can show my Pyga. Smiling.

Sent you a PM.