Post your Pyga

PYGA1

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some detail on how I did the cable routing. Thanks to Robodog for advise.

Jason is the dude behind the cable routing. :thumbup: I just took the pics.

Looks awesome Aggies! Now please give us feedback on the ride :D

Still amazed at the "Pyga" chirps I get at events. Both complementary and humorous. Says a lot about the brand.

See new TREAD mag for a nice article.

G

Still amazed at the "Pyga" chirps I get at events. Both complementary and humorous. Says a lot about the brand.

I am doing the Lionman on Saturday as a first event with the Pyga. Will now specifically listen for chirps and report back.

I am doing the Lionman on Saturday as a first event with the Pyga. Will now specifically listen for chirps and report back.

Were you in A batch with the black and white pyga? Sweet ride! How did you find the climbs? Edited by SimpleDom

Ditto

Email went back like 2 min later!

G

Got my pre-order Stage Max email on Friday. Time to choose colours and name my bike!! The excitement is next level!!

Ditto

Email went back like 2 min later!

G

I'm stuck with the name. I haven't thought of anything good enough yet

Were you in A batch with the black and white pyga? Sweet ride! How did you find the climbs?

Nope, I was in F batch and my bike is green.

The commentators was chirping the most about the Pyga's. The only chirps that I got was every 5th person saying "Nice Bike".

I had a Giant Anthem X 29er dual suss before and must say that nothing beats this suspension. Even though it was still set/pumped too hard, it outperformed the Giant by a country mile.

It takes all the big bumps, but the most impressive was how it absorbed the small bumps. Going over graspolle is a breeze.