Post your Pyga

PYGA1

My Pascoe which had its first ride in the Lowlands last weekend. Going to enjoy this one BIG time!!!

I hope this is the way to publish pictures on this forum?!?

Dude that's a sweet ride ????

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I think this year should be the year of the Pyga, but the question is which one? Currently on a Trance 29er and love the bike, tried the Trance 650 and didn't like it so I'm not convinced on the whole 650 thing. So how does the Pyga 650 compare to the Trance 650 compare to the Pascoe? I like the idea of the 29er as its what I'm used to and I'm 6" but I'm prepared to challenge myself ????! I do a stage race a year and ride mostly trails, so not sure if the Pascoe is the right tool for the stage part of that equation, but riding is about enjoying it every day surely? My usual ride is at least a 20km loop on the local mountain with a lot of climbing involved and obviously the reward thereafter. Sorry to Hijack the thread but this is the place of rabid Pyga'ites I'm sure

So I think this year should be the year of the Pyga, but the question is which one? Currently on a Trance 29er and love the bike, tried the Trance 650 and didn't like it so I'm not convinced on the whole 650 thing. So how does the Pyga 650 compare to the Trance 650 compare to the Pascoe? I like the idea of the 29er as its what I'm used to and I'm 6" but I'm prepared to challenge myself ! I do a stage race a year and ride mostly trails, so not sure if the Pascoe is the right tool for the stage part of that equation, but riding is about enjoying it every day surely? My usual ride is at least a 20km loop on the local mountain with a lot of climbing involved and obviously the reward thereafter. Sorry to Hijack the thread but this is the place of rabid Pyga'ites I'm sure

Howdy

If you're only doing the odd stage race and the rest is all for fun and mucking about, I'd head with the Pascoe..

Before I get shot by the rest of the crew on this thread, I'm on a OneTen and it is absolutely brilliant for the mix of short'ish rides and stage races that I do.

Will be worth your while to try and get to one of the open days at Karkloof for a spin on all of them..

Tom

So I think this year should be the year of the Pyga, but the question is which one? Currently on a Trance 29er and love the bike, tried the Trance 650 and didn't like it so I'm not convinced on the whole 650 thing. So how does the Pyga 650 compare to the Trance 650 compare to the Pascoe? I like the idea of the 29er as its what I'm used to and I'm 6" but I'm prepared to challenge myself ! I do a stage race a year and ride mostly trails, so not sure if the Pascoe is the right tool for the stage part of that equation, but riding is about enjoying it every day surely? My usual ride is at least a 20km loop on the local mountain with a lot of climbing involved and obviously the reward thereafter. Sorry to Hijack the thread but this is the place of rabid Pyga'ites I'm sure

You have 110 written all over you.

Just a note, don't label the 110 as a odd stage race bike, consider the guys having done the Epic on it, and the number of 110's in Jhb2C last year.

G

Howdy

If you're only doing the odd stage race and the rest is all for fun and mucking about, I'd head with the Pascoe..

Before I get shot by the rest of the crew on this thread, I'm on a OneTen and it is absolutely brilliant for the mix of short'ish rides and stage races that I do.

Will be worth your while to try and get to one of the open days at Karkloof for a spin on all of them..

Tom

Just a note, don't label the 110 as a odd stage race bike, consider the guys having done the Epic on it, and the number of 110's in Jhb2C last year.

G

why not the 120 ? The perfect in between bike ???

Yup, I've done Epic, Tankwa, and a few others on mine! Will be doing Epic on it again next year. Busy training to do a sub 4 hour Argus on full fat tyres at the moment - so they're flippin good on the road too....

I have a 110, ride a mix of races and trail (between JHB and CT). Perfect bike for the job with the 29' wheel and would make the same choice over and over again!

Hi guys

For those looking at ordering shirts, just posting the 3 designs again.

Anyone else want to join, come on, pretty please, we need 11/12 orders minimum

G

• post-25762-0-58132000-1417445225.jpg
  • post-25762-0-25601800-1417445235.jpg
  • post-25762-0-88062400-1417445242.jpg

Nice BiBi - lookin slick!

Thanks dude;) You da man. Heal up quickly that side