26/27.5/29 Mega Merge Thread.

Tieffels

Not cool at all. Personally I find this offensive. That is still a person and not his/her fault for being in such a condition. If i were you, i would rather go on my knees and say thank and not making a joke from it...........or maybe you are retarded!

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all.

Pic was correctly flagged, and removed. Kindly note that the OP also requested for the removal, given that it was inappropriate.

That is all.

Happy hubbing. :)

All you missed was one of the less pleasant posts on the Hub but kudo's to the OP for correcting his mistake.

@twiggyza we all make mistakes it's what we do about it that defines us!

dammit i always miss the action

Missed it too, perhaps we can google it? Oh wait ... then we might discover far worse things.

• 2 weeks later...

Does a size 8 foot fit in a size 7 shoes, probably?.... but would it be comfortable or will the shoe last, NO!!!

Wtf are you worried about an extra 1.5" - why dont you just train a bit harder, improve your technical skills or get a totally different bike rather?

It was not designed for it, and if wont make any difference to you.... except the usual placebo effect....

Eat some red smarties before you ride, it makes your wheels roll better over obstacles...

Does a 650b wheel fit a 26'' 2011 Scott Spark frame?

only one way to find out i guess.

Does a size 8 foot fit in a size 7 shoes, probably?.... but would it be comfortable or will the shoe last, NO!!!

Wtf are you worried about an extra 1.5" - why dont you just train a bit harder, improve your technical skills or get a totally different bike rather?

It was not designed for it, and if wont make any difference to you.... except the usual placebo effect....

Eat some red smarties before you ride, it makes your wheels roll better over obstacles...

Yawn

Does a 650b wheel fit a 26'' 2011 Scott Spark frame?

Yes it does you might just want to wait for the 2.10 tyres to come out first as the sides are a bit close.

Got out of bed on the wrong side? The one asked a simple question and did not need to be blasted.

There's a couple of us that's in the process of getting an order together with sixfifty.com. Use it, don't use it

Edited by El Dodgius Bastardo

There's a couple of us that's in the process of getting an order together with sixfifty.com. Use it, don't use it

LOL :w00t: