Tall (dark & handsome) Boy

Delilah

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damm, looking very prettyyyy, making me want my build now.

love the way the black and red looks, confirming my look/idea.

G

Preview time! clap.gif My apologies for the bad pic, it was cramped quarters! Okay, so the cables aren't quite done and he is wearing a temporary rear wheel. Also, the stem is most likely too high right now - I want to get a feel for the bike before deciding on final height and whether or not to cut the steerer any shorter.

post-32658-0-94483100-1350569863_thumb.jpg

PS: The Hope seatclamp doesn't fit, it is too wide. Sticking with the SC clamp that came with the frame.

Awesome... just loose the barends.

Amen to that!!!

Yeah, bikes do look better without bar ends, can't argue with that! Maybe I'll lose them after more HTFU. Right now, I like bar ends because you can move your hands to an alternative position on long rides. A change is as good as a holiday and all that happy.png

AAAAAAaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The courier didn't show up with the kit - no Tallboy for the weekend. I cry.

also waiting for courier... was suppose to have been here before 12:00, then they let me know it will be after 12:00 so my ride got cancelled. still waiting.

G

I cant understand why you would want to ride this bike with those pedals. But as you said this is not the thread for that.

regards

A concerned Tallboy owner

Preview time! clap.gif My apologies for the bad pic, it was cramped quarters! Okay, so the cables aren't quite done and he is wearing a temporary rear wheel. Also, the stem is most likely too high right now - I want to get a feel for the bike before deciding on final height and whether or not to cut the steerer any shorter.<br /><br />post-32658-0-94483100-1350569863_thumb.jpg<br /><br />PS: The Hope seatclamp doesn't fit, it is too wide. Sticking with the SC clamp that came with the frame.
<br /><br />One incredible bike!!!<br /><br />I see Bar ends...... Edited by Skylark

I cant understand why you would want to ride this bike with those pedals. But as you said this is not the thread for that.

regards

A concerned Tallboy owner

Maybe 'cos she's harder than you? :-)

More of a bias to trail riding. And some ppl just prefer flats and the way you can move around with them.

Dis 'n jammerte die raam is te groot vir my biggrin.png

Dit is ja ;)

Very very nice.

Get rid of the bar-ends though. Risers + flat pedas + bar-ends looks out of place.

The good news is that the 2 x Fox setup is so plush, and the bars so comfy, I did not feel the need to use the bar-ends at all. So, I probably will replace them with Hope plugs soon. A good time would be when I have the steerer cut down to final height.