EX SSWC bikes .................

Iron

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Too soon Iron - they still think they're going to ride them on Saturday mornings with their mates on a coffee ride, but they won't. It'll take them a few months of looking at the bike gathering dust in the corner of the house/garage before they'll admit they're not going to ever use it again and then you'll get your deal.

Pfffft. One of the overseas riders sold his Niner at the SSWC. There was quite a fight when on of his friends hid the wheels on Sat night not knowing it had been sold. Obviously lots of alcohol and daisy involved. The Boertjie who bought it was not very happy.

Too soon Iron - they still think they're going to ride them on Saturday mornings with their mates on a coffee ride, but they won't. It'll take them a few months of looking at the bike gathering dust in the corner of the house/garage before they'll admit they're not going to ever use it again and then you'll get your deal.

Fair point , so when winter starts next year and all these oaks stop riding cause they dont like the cold .

the classifieds will light up then is my hope ....................

im in the market for new wheels thus the question , and i know there were some very cool ss built up a few months back.

I sold the Big Orange one today, but just because it was replaced with the red, white and blue. Rode the Hurlyvale 6 hour today, there were a few of the SSWC riders there, loving their SS rides!

Lol...and I was just thinking about re-repurposing my 10 year old haro hardtaIl. Needs dIsk brakes and preferably a tubeless wheelset....oh and ss sprockets....maybe I should watch the classifieds

I may just consider getting rid of my Kona unit if anyone interested (frame and rigid fork), as well as my 29er Reba fork... Only cause I am waiting patiently for something far cooler clap.gif

I may just consider getting rid of my Kona unit if anyone interested (frame and rigid fork), as well as my 29er Reba fork... Only cause I am waiting patiently for something far cooler clap.gif

I'd be interested in the unit. Pm me price and we can take it from there. Also what size is it?

I'd be interested in the unit. Pm me price and we can take it from there. Also what size is it?

Learn to ride your bike first slowpoke devil.gif

PM sent

Pfffft. One of the overseas riders sold his Niner at the SSWC. There was quite a fight when on of his friends hid the wheels on Sat night not knowing it had been sold. Obviously lots of alcohol and daisy involved. The Boertjie who bought it was not very happy.

That " Boertjie", Alby Nel(a bit of a machine!!) came in 2nd SS'er and 51st overall at the TrailSeeker Marathon at VG on that Niner yesterday...

I sold the Big Orange one today, but just because it was replaced with the red, white and blue. Rode the Hurlyvale 6 hour today, there were a few of the SSWC riders there, loving their SS rides!

Dude , at the price you paid for that new ride I would feel embarrassed , it's like you stole it tongue.png