Why Amla plays cricket....

Eldron

I remember seeing them on their trip to Swizerland before their Eng tour, they were hiking and riding MTB's and I remember thinking - best they stick to the cricket.

I remember seeing them on their trip to Swizerland before their Eng tour, they were hiking and riding MTB's and I remember thinking - best they stick to the cricket.

You should see how many of the SA team (and retirees) cycles hey. I saw it on TV once and was pretty impressed.

lol

Hash is already a legend, in my books. Looking forward to the Aussie test - wish the powers that be will get there house in order, and arrange a proper 5-er test series...

lol

Hash is already a legend, in my books. Looking forward to the Aussie test - wish the powers that be will get there house in order, and arrange a proper 5-er test series...

where do you want that snow to fall ?

Amla is a legend. Love his attitude. He is sort of an anti KP. Good enough for me.

Not a bad batsman either

Edited by HappyMartin

where abouts did u see them, sponsors must have lotsa spare $ to pay for a RR in Switz

Amla is a legend. Love his attitude. He is sort of an anti KP. Good enough for me.

Not a bad batsman either

You hit the nail on the head - he is THE anti KP. So humble and just lets his bat do the talking.

# What a legend.

So I suppose you missed the bit about it actually being the smart man's kamp staaldraad. All organised by Mike Horn(if you don't know who he is, then don't bother), and given HUGE credit for the way the team performed in England.

Where's the pie-eater's calves? eek.gif

Biff is all upper body - I reckon his centre of gravity is his solar plexis...

As for Amla - awesome batsman and all round good guy. His choice to not wear a Castle logo irks me a bit but hey each to their own.