Jules

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WoW, been out all day.

Can't say I am surprised.

Did we not have this chat a week ago ..................

Did we not have this chat a week ago ..................

Hehehe, it was the first thing that sprung to mind.

Where is that Fitzy jerk who wanted to drag me through mud for no reason now ?

Yoh Fitzy and all others, this **** just got real, yes they dope here in S.A. too and I sincerely hope that every flippen twit that takes stuff gets caught, right down to the local club level thumbup1.gif

Hehehe, it was the first thing that sprung to mind.

Where is that Fitzy jerk who wanted to drag me through mud for no reason now ?

Yoh Fitzy and all others, this **** just got real, yes they dope here in S.A. too and I sincerely hope that every flippen twit that takes stuff gets caught, right down to the local club level thumbup1.gif

well hold on there Mr Dangle............why not offer some to the dude who recently joined the local ride and keeps thinking he is Lance himself?

I heard that the test was done in August already (on the Cape Talk News bulletin). If this is true, can someone please tell me why the suspension only comes now? I can't imagine it takes that long to get a result (it's not like the SAPS Forensic labs are conducting these tests). George and Evans' season ended with the Cape Pioneer and now the announcement. Looks a bit too conveniently timed to me.

The chemical brothers would be my guess...watching this space

Yup, I'll put my saddle sore on it that the next 2 will be....

Not sure if Kevin McCallum is taking the piss or not only time will tell.

Apparently Nedbank have released a statement saying David George has admitted to taking EPO.

From twitter

Kevin McCallum@KevinMcCallum

"David George has just admitted to taking EPO, according to a statement from Nedbank."

Statement Snippet

"On 29th August 2012, I returned an out of competition positive test for Erythropoietin (EPO). I will not be asking for a B sample to be tested as I know the result will ultimately be the same. This decision will be communicated to Cycling South Africa (CSA) and Drug Free Sport shortly and according to protocol. I fully understand the consequences of my admission and will bear the results of this. Cycling, as you know, has been a confusing space and although it has given me incredible moments it has also given me experiences that no person or young athlete should have to go through."

Edited by mhbotha

banned for life

Ya, George should have been banned when his Hb was too high at Barloworld.

Yip yip yip....bottle single malt say they are next. Gonna be interesting times

I heard that the test was done in August already (on the Cape Talk News bulletin). If this is true, can someone please tell me why the suspension only comes now? I can't imagine it takes that long to get a result (it's not like the SAPS Forensic labs are conducting these tests). George and Evans' season ended with the Cape Pioneer and now the announcement. Looks a bit too conveniently timed to me.

Take a look at this thread: https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/111040-doping-announcements/

So will he now be banned for life as this is the 2nd time being busted

Joke of the day.

No, wait, George already stole that title.

Am I missing something here or has it been a long week already or am I still shell shocked from the Sharks losing and losing the bet.

Who are or what are the chemical brothers?

Take a look at this thread: http://www.thehubsa....-announcements/

It's not just in SA that these announcements take so long to get to the public.