Team 360Life Suspension: David George busted

Jules

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like cycling is the only sport that is been put to task, surely other codes need to be measured. Dunno??

The other codes are also tested regularly and, as set out above, have positives. I really don't understand why only cycling gets such bad publicity.

There should be 2 categories in all events 1. for the dopers and 2. for the (so called non-dopers).

Not sure there are any of these though !!

Where can we get this EPO ? - gotta see if it works !!

righht thats it - i going to dope to, seems everyone and there cat except me is doing it - anyone have a link to a online store, any specials on epo?

There should be 2 categories in all events 1. for the dopers and 2. for the (so called non-dopers).

www.EPoRus.com

Edited by dracs

The fact that they say EPO stays in the blood for 6 - 12 hours almost makes me believe that the guys use it in any case. It was out of season, maybe there was a reason why they did not really compete all year round?

This is really very very very sad. I really hope Kevin is clean and had nothing to do with it. I don't even want to imagine what he must feel like now!

wonder which category drilling your nasal passage fits into? ph34r.png

Gotta love the comments from this sage -

A Tweet by @bsbrandon5 Love the fact all the guys making comments about this sitting behind your desks working... Pretty much trying to ruin the future of every pro cyclist in the country!

I don't think he understands that guys like David George and Lance Armstrong are ruining the sport and us mere mortals with 9 to 5 jobs are supporting the sport.

Also funny - i have not seen any mentioning of the group /company that took on the USPostal team ? (I think?) for riuning the image of the sport...half-heard the story on radia this AM...

please dont get me previos post wrong , im not accusing KE at all , just saying he could not have been oblivious to it

I'm not saying you are. Just stating that most hubbers believe KE is clean and DG is the devil...

Edited by bradwentzel

How about tug-of-war? 15 tests but no positives. smile.png They also test lifesaving (huh?), archery, shooting and figure skating (I didn't even know people did that in SA).

Yoh! Come think of it, some of those manne who gooi Jukskei might also klap a lot of Klippies.... I wonder if it will show???

Edited by CAAD4

if DG goes down with this for good, I see him going down in a Landis type of way. I expect to see some finger pointing.

Really funny how the link to US Postal was always a real highlight on his very long CV, but now with Lance fallen it's the first thing that gets dragged up. He should be much better known as a Cape Epic podium racer, or Giro Del Capo winner.

I think the big isues is a lot of noobs believe that you can't compete 100km without some or other "special" shake or gel. While I do believe these stuff works to a extent, I don't think they are absolutely needed. You can ride with flat coke and a bannana.

When asked what I use, I usually respond with: "Training."

Yeh. For Sure.

My main point of the reply was that people have been using PED's of one type or another forever. I had a mate who was a body builder who had used steroids - was quite open about it - and his father had been a cyclist in the late 60's (if I remember right) and apparently he said they all used PED's by the bucket load then as well. It's only now that there is even any real will to catch dopers (and looking at UCI's behaviour we have to even question that...)