Team 360Life Suspension: David George busted

Jules

Has Kevin Evans issued a statement yet?

Haven't seen anything but I'm sure it is now damage control and try save the team

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a stupid tweet by a never was MTB pro, how many world champs has he competed in? Has he ever represented our nation at a cycling event?

Beijing Olympics Road race and Time trial

What a stupid tweet by a never was MTB pro, how many world champs has he competed in? Has he ever represented our nation at a cycling event?

Never knew that. Ta.

r you real???? Please look at uci world marathon champinships 7 oct in france. You will find max knox and nico bell there. Farm roads????

and DG and KE where did they finish? DG got a DNF and Kevin Evans was 29 mins down on the winner

Edited by ccc2

Reading his admission, I visualise the broad smile on his face at the Pioneer when he knew he had the 100k wrapped up. What a 2 face loser.

I love how anybody caught out takes the emotional approach, looking for sympathy.

I also remember Kevin Evans saying to Paul Valstar at the Trek, how this prize money would come in handy for his kids schooling. Wonder how Mr Evans is going to deal with Mr George on this one.

But I must also ask an obvious question. With Team 360 Life seemingly being thick as thieves, did Kevin not have any clue that something was going on? Did he not notice a spike in DG's riding at some point? Why take EPO if there is no visible improvement in your ability? At the top level even the smallest % increase would be noticeable. Just asking.

If 360Life get disqualified for their Pioneer win, it will turn into an incredible maiden victory for Thehubsa's own Gawenator, and Bell, albeit a very hollow one.

i remember KE saying he had a few choice words for DG, who was putting the hammer down on a recent stage of the Pioneer...

seemed to me awhile back that KE was mostly pulling DG along - just sayin'

Reading his admission, I visualise the broad smile on his face at the Pioneer when he knew he had the 100k wrapped up. What a 2 face loser.

I love how anybody caught out takes the emotional approach, looking for sympathy.

I also remember Kevin Evans saying to Paul Valstar at the Trek, how this prize money would come in handy for his kids schooling. Wonder how Mr Evans is going to deal with Mr George on this one.

But I must also ask an obvious question. With Team 360 Life seemingly being thick as thieves, did Kevin not have any clue that something was going on? Did he not notice a spike in DG's riding at some point? Why take EPO if there is no visible improvement in your ability? At the top level even the smallest % increase would be noticeable. Just asking.

I don't reckon he would have seen a spike in his performance, cos he took drugs to be on the level in the first place. He would have recognised a dip because he stopped a lot quicker.

While we are on the topic of doping, and talking about people who have doped and might have doped, how can we have 2 presenters on TV(supercycling) who have tested positive for drugs, and now reperesent the sport.

Nuff said

I didn't know that ...

I didn't know that ...

"While we are on the topic of doping, and talking about people who have doped and might have doped, how can we have 2 presenters on TV(supercycling) who have tested positive for drugs, and now reperesent the sport. "

Nuff said

will be a very sad day when the drug users start running the show

Quote - ‘I would like to apologise to my sponsors, who have given me every opportunity to chase a dream, and team mates, for whom I have the utmost respect. I will endeavour to make right where humanly possible,’

Bullsh1t. If he had the utmost respect for his competitors, then he wouldn't have taken anything.

Gotta love the comments from this sage -

A Tweet by @bsbrandon5 Love the fact all the guys making comments about this sitting behind your desks working... Pretty much trying to ruin the future of every pro cyclist in the country!

I don't think he understands that guys like David George and Lance Armstrong are ruining the sport and us mere mortals with 9 to 5 jobs are supporting the sport.

Never knew that. Ta.

jcza was referring to this @bsbrandon oke, who has never represented SA. Edit: I have no clue who this guy is, he may well have represented SA, but he didn't ride Road and TT at Beijing 08. George did that.

Edited by TNT1