• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Why couldn't you back off and let me through?"

"What do you mean?"

Perplexed by letting someone through?!

besides the hooting I thought that was actually all quite polite. I would think we have all seen much worse than that.

Dead boring.

In SA there would have been threats with baseball bats, lots of swearing and finger pointing, a bit of push and shove and if we are very lucky a firearm would have been produced, but here I didnt even hear a raised voice and it was all conducted in the best possible queens English......I mean really, Poms cant take them anywhere. laugh.png laugh.png

"Why couldn't you back off and let me through?"

"What do you mean?"

Perplexed by letting someone through?!

Cyclist .. with ... right .. of .. way ..? Does .. not ... compute ... x_x

Cyclist .. with ... right .. of .. way ..? Does .. not ... compute ... x_x

Bwaa ha ha!

You see it clearly, *blink blink, er quick, say something!* "What do you mean?"

ROFL. Saw so many of those tossers in my time over there.

Had a "tosser" with a big 4x4 and a trailer behind it that turned in front of me once, I left this long black snail-trail behind me as I tried to stop. Confronted the guy at the garage and he actually had the balls to complain about me shouting at him for almost killing me :o

You get some idiot drivers :P

I experienced twats like that on almost daily basis over a ten year period, white van men are the worst.

Dead boring.

In SA there would have been threats with baseball bats, lots of swearing and finger pointing, a bit of push and shove and if we are very lucky a firearm would have been produced, but here I didnt even hear a raised voice and it was all conducted in the best possible queens English......I mean really, Poms cant take them anywhere. laugh.png laugh.png

The hooting can be considered censorship for what I assume the driver was saying to himself in the car. He was properly upset when he got out.. bet he had a knife in his pocket, next to his tik.

That was quite polite to be honest.

Driver was a bit agitated but not to the point of being homicidal. In SA bullets would have been exchanged.

Dead boring.

In SA there would have been threats with baseball bats, lots of swearing and finger pointing, a bit of push and shove and if we are very lucky a firearm would have been produced

like the guy who shot three people over a disputed paking bay outside the school in witpoortjie yesterday?