It's Cape Town or Bust

Caerus

So finally the time has arrived, my last day at work today. I then drive down to Cape Town early tomorrow morning, and will be arriving in CT on Sunday to finally be re-united with my wife. I start my new job on Tuesday clap.gif

Thanks for all the help from the people that gave me advice on areas to live, will be staying in Woodbridge Island till me and the wife find something suitable.

Will be good to finally meet some CT hubbers at the charity ride on the public holiday on the 17th( Ive not had time to ride for almost two months now, so will be slow, lol.)

My time on The Hub is now seriously going to be limited thumbdown.gif But I've had a great time over the past 3 years, thanks everyone for keeping me sane & entertained at my current job.

So roll on 3pm and onto new job, new city and new challenges which I'm eager to get stuck into. thumbup1.gif

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck bud. woodbridge is cool place and right on the commuter track although the last few days the choice of transport has been a umbrella!

Edited by Capcha Photography

Congrats Billy Rae.. Are you sure she's still waiting for you over there??? Drive safe and brace yourself for the "talented" Cape Town drivers....

Wow, a whole new chapter in your life and it sounds like you are positive and ready to give it your best shot, with that attitude it will be a breeze.

Best wishes for the future man, I enjoyed your company here.

Yo, welcome.

Timing could not be better.

Start Work Tuesday and then join us for a ride on Wednesday morning ;)

Guest Omega Man

Will be good to finally meet some CT hubbers at the charity ride on the public holiday on the 17th( Ive not had time to ride for almost two months now, so will be slow, lol.)

You should rather go to the Dirtopia festival. it's over that weekend of the 15th. Lots of mountain biking fun to be had.

Congrats Billy Rae.. Are you sure she's still waiting for you over there??? Drive safe and brace yourself for the "talented" Cape Town drivers....

Take note, he is moving FROM Durbs. Think he might find the road users a bit (not much but a bit) more tolerant in CT.