David George gets 2 years

TimW

Epo is readily available it is used to treat a number of medical conditions, if doctors in this county will sell sick notes they will sell scripts just like with steroids supplied to school kids and gyms etc... if u read the background to the LA affair u will see one of his main sponsors on US postals was one of the original developers and mass producers of Epo so no doubt they had very easy access to any amount they wanted at very little cost.

You can just buy it online.Door to door

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck with that. How are you going to maintain a constant temp of 4c?

Nolan The Hoff was banned for testosterone doping.

Consistent then, this outcome?

Which is fair.

Edited by Puncheur

You think...? or you know? if you know have you passed precise details onto the authroities? if not why not?

You think...? or you know? if you know have you passed precise details onto the authroities? if not why not?

Because its not illegal sunshine.......

Expect to see him on SuperCycling as a co host soon whistling.gif

I can't read a word you wrote. I'm sitting here waiting for your avatar's boobs to pop out.eek.gif

Guest Omega Man

My sentence

10 years + some contribution to the development of cycling at Songo + 2 years pro bono work with CSA to help them move forward.

Jees bru. He used EPO. He's not a paedophile.

Nolan The Hoff was banned for testosterone doping.

Consistent then, this outcome?

Which is fair.

yep seems every1 forgot bout that already... isnt herman fouche also in that boat!?

My sentence

10 years + some contribution to the development of cycling at Songo + 2 years pro bono work with CSA to help them move forward.

That is why you are not responsible for setting the punishment..............stick to your day job

There seem to be many people in glass houses replying to this topic. Yeah the guy's done wrong, fessed up and is prepared to take the pain. His sentance is neither his responsibility nor his fault. His cycling life is finished and I think that we seem to overlook the consequences of that to someone who made his living through the sport.