So I survived my 1st interrogation

akneethling

Thanks Bud, I really wish Mr Neetling would find a political blog to sprout this crap that is in my opinion an effort to stir up a storm.

We live in a multi cultured society. The other day I cut in front of a black dude in my car. At the next traffic light he rolled his window down and shouted at me that I should look how I drive. Told me Im a F#cking pinky. I found it extremely amuzing. Sometimes we just need to relax.

I like that word pinky

I will file away for future use :-)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Race - schmace...

Just read all of this shite, and YAWN!!!

10min of my life WASTED, and I will never get it back!

Wants to kick meself in the backside for the waste

Edited by NINER_boy

Guest Omega Man

pinkie. hahahahha. That was Damn funny.

Edited by Omega Man

Another day in the crazy and beautiful South Africa.

Sounds like it was a terrible experience for you, OP.

With the nation's crime stats, it's not surprising that there was suspicion.

Glad it didn't turn too ugly.

was thinking the exact same thing as 'dale

unfortunately, the stats are against mr neethling. just like one or two inconsiderate roadies give the law abiding ones a bad rep, so do the criminals in your case.

society is a cruel place filled with preconception, if you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

This is quite simple: How many people would stop a white dude in shorts, T-shirt and takkies riding a R4K bike?

Finally someone with someone asks the critical question. Was about to write the same thing

This is quite simple: How many people would stop a white dude in shorts, T-shirt and takkies riding a R4K bike?

Probably none. Because how many white dudes in shorts, t-shirts and takkies form part of the bike stealing demographic...? Probably none.

Probably none. Because how many white dudes in shorts, t-shirts and takkies form part of the bike stealing demographic...? Probably none.

You may be surprised. When we have shady people trying to offload bikes and parts at the bike shop on Saturday mornings, they are more often than not white. Also, when there was a break-in at the shop about six months back, and they targeted top-end Meridas, the perps were white.

You may be surprised. When we have shady people trying to offload bikes and parts at the bike shop on Saturday mornings, they are more often than not white. Also, when there was a break-in at the shop about six months back, and they targeted top-end Meridas, the perps were white.

Care to make a racial percentage breakdown on whos more likely to jack a bike in SA? :-)

Those okes were not being racist. They were acting on a RACIAL suspicion which has been shown to be rather likely. Dont blame them. Blame society and crime stats.

Went and had a nice chill bike wash, and got myself thinking, of these RACIST bastards...

Yeas, we all know that one guy...

He thinks the following:

Morning group ride = RacePace

Afternoon group ride = RacePace

Night ride = RacePace

Social ride = RacePace

TITS (time in the saddle) = RacePace

LSD (long slow distance) = RacePace

Yes, we all know that one RACIST bastard, and need to punch him in the face next time he arrives at some cycle related gathering.

This is me, over and out RE race...

PS, I cycle JUST for fun whoopwhoop

More beers less gears

Describe RACISM.

Describe RACISM. Huh? Well it's a word, an English word, begins with r, ends with an m. Do you mean define it? You could do that easily yourself since you are on the Internet. Go to dictionary.com.

Describe RACISM. Huh? Well it's a word, an English word, begins with r, ends with an m. Do you mean define it? You could do that easily yourself since you are on the Internet. Go to dictionary.com.

Actually you are wrong, I know the definition thereof as it is in the dictionary, I want your account of it, your description of it because what you posted earlier is a load of drivel in my opinion.

And define means to describe exactly the nature , scope or meaning of something, so I am waiting with baited breath seeing that you stated that racism was still quite rife today.