Nice to see Chris Froome riding in the cradle this morning :-)

Bonus

Soo today i went out for a MTB ride. I had coffee at melissa's. As i was getting on my bike to ride home Chris Froome rode past, i wasn't sure if it was him at first but the sky car gave it away. He's stalking me... Ok fine i followed his sky car to see where he was going. I think he's stays somewhere in parkview (Not sure if thats a real place but i saw a sign saying that somewhere)

Edited by Leg breaker

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Michelle

I've seen alot of pro's there lately. On thursday i saw 6 sky team members riding with there own Jaguar following them.

Sorry to disappoint you, Chris is the only team sky rider in SA. They were out riding with Northcliff cycles last week though, maybe that's who you saw...

Guest Michelle

Thanks robox happy.png

Not sure if I want to be back reading some of the opinions posted about me over the last couple of months eek.gif

Ah well... rolleyes.gif tongue.png

Not sure if it was the stuff in my bottle but I'm sure I saw Darryl Impey this morning...on his own. eek.gif

Thanks robox happy.png

Not sure if I want to be back reading some of the opinions posted about me over the last couple of months eek.gif

You know what they say about opinions...

Like a "bottom" everyone has one...

Post a few holiday pics (with u in them of course) and i'm sure all will be forgotten

whistling.gif

Not sure if it was the stuff in my bottle but I'm sure I saw Darryl Impey this morning...on his own. eek.gif

He always rides on his ace

also past Chris and the Sky Jag that morning in the Cradle, going up the hill towards Kloofzicht...

He was heading down the hill... :)

Thanks robox happy.png

Well, are those rumours true?

:-P