......only in the east

The Green Monster

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We better chase him down and castigate him.

Oh no, that's reserved for cyclists safely jumping a red light.

Ha ha, sharp!

Poena,,,just think what a braai at that oke's place is like.

More brandy than Coke, that's for sure.

That looks more like a Fiesta than a Focus.

It's a Fiesta, yeah.

Youngsters.

Or is he in his mid 40s still staying with his mamma?

Yeah, but for the fun of it, it was more fun to say focu at the driver of that pathetic extension...

You have to be a real Koos to buy a focus for 500K.

It's a Fiesta, yeah.

Youngsters.

It's a Focus. Shape before the most recent change.

It's a Fiesta, yeah.

Youngsters.

Better stick to bicycles.

Its a Focus RS one of only 50 imported into the country and one heck of a drivers car. Couple have been written off though.

This oke just finished matric and branded the vehicle with those stickers and stickers of Smirnoff and other alcohol brands for their matric holiday in Margate.

He will apparently be getting a Nissan GTR before March or so. He is terribly spoiled and does not look after this car at all. He has already had numerous warranty claims and a blown engine. He drives like a complete idiot and is very wreck-less. His is a well known d@@s on the car forums

Better stick to bicycles.

Its a Focus RS one of only 50 imported into the country and one heck of a drivers car. Couple have been written off though.

This oke just finished matric and branded the vehicle with those stickers and stickers of Smirnoff and other alcohol brands for their matric holiday in Margate.

He will apparently be getting a Nissan GTR before March or so. He is terribly spoiled and does not look after this car at all. He has already had numerous warranty claims and a blown engine. He drives like a complete idiot and is very wreck-less. His is a well known d@@s on the car forums

Just posted a link I found regarding this oke. As you say, he's not too popular.

Its a Focus RS one of only 50 imported into the country and one heck of a drivers car.

Yeah, and for the money, and the car, still the wrong car. A real "driver" would have got a proper car.