Bikes for Enduro... The restart

braailegend

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a good looking bike but eye watering price and for that coin I think I'd get something else where and a holiday somewhere nice to ride it! 

Bible of bike's take. 

Indeed, some pricing points make no sense at all!!

But thats how it is and people pay those prices.

Indeed, some pricing points make no sense at all!!

But thats how it is and people pay those prices.

Is it just me or are these BOBT chats as boring as watching paint peel? They waffle so and take themselves far too seriously. Far prefer the Brits video reviews - they have a script and more riding...

Is it just me or are these BOBT chats as boring as watching paint peel? They waffle so and take themselves far too seriously. Far prefer the Brits video reviews - they have a script and more riding...

Yip. Watched one of the new videos and checked out. One positive is that they at least have a fixed camera. Last year's shakey cam setup gave me multiple seizures and anal warts. 

It almost seems as if Bike Mag is treading water since Vernon Felton left to join Pinkbike. 

and the BOBT presenters have about as much personality as a ... well nothing actually .. they are just bland.

Yip. Watched one of the new videos and checked out. One positive is that they at least have a fixed camera. Last year's shakey cam setup gave me multiple seizures and anal warts. 

It almost seems as if Bike Mag is treading water since Vernon Felton left to join Pinkbike. 

Its kind of a text book lesson in how not to do it. 

Hope it comes with a can of petrol so that you can set it on fire.

Don't be such a spaz...though it does make for good photo oportunities

B1Njw6cIMAAeDE5.jpg

Hope it comes with a can of petrol so that you can set it on fire.

Just send the shock my way before you get all happy with the matches...

Pretty please!