Chinese Carbon Thread

Meezo

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, will any of the shipping options below not be affected by the sapo strikes? Thanks for your help.

EMS EXPRESS

CHINA POST AIR ,

HONGKONG POST AIR

Hi guys, will any of the shipping options below not be affected by the sapo strikes? Thanks for your help.

EMS EXPRESS

CHINA POST AIR ,

HONGKONG POST AIR

These all use SA post office, waite for the strike to be over. When our post office works EMS deliver to your door

These all use SA post office, waite for the strike to be over. When our post office works EMS deliver to your door

how long the strike will last? because DHL shipping is really very expensive.

how long the strike will last? because DHL shipping is really very expensive.

At this stage indefinitely .....

Edited by Th3voic3

My internet is down only have mobile phone, can anyone reccommend a DS, 29er, TA in any finish. I need supplier & model name/number please.

Thanks guys.

So guys , I finally after allot of issues got a frame and built it up ... Here is the picture of my beauty ..

Hi Delgado,

Who did you buy it from and did it come painted as per the picture. Can you get it as a blank without painting

Hi Delgado,

Who did you buy it from and did it come painted as per the picture. Can you get it as a blank without painting

Hi Broker , yes you can . From the supplier I used you can . Only thing is that the supplier that I used takes 20 to 30 work days to process order.cso patients is key . I out of frustration took this stock frame ( previous deal that fell through from other seller ) to speed up the process . Luckily I can say that so far the frame assembly and quality is good ( coping with 112kg and 1.9m )

Hi Broker , yes you can . From the supplier I used you can . Only thing is that the supplier that I used takes 20 to 30 work days to process order.cso patients is key . I out of frustration took this stock frame ( previous deal that fell through from other seller ) to speed up the process . Luckily I can say that so far the frame assembly and quality is good ( coping with 112kg and 1.9m )

Please PM me with supplier detail

I finally figured out why my old frame was clicking:

post-41865-0-00837500-1414741936_thumb.jpg

post-41865-0-54794200-1414741945_thumb.jpg

Good news is I now have a good reason to get some Chinese carbon.

Bad news is 94.7 is only 3 weeks away.

I'm settled on getting a DengFu FM098. I've already sent a inquiry to DengFu. Any tips on how to speed the process up, and is there any hope that the frame can be gotten before 94.7?

I finally figured out why my old frame was clicking:

IMG_20141030_220053.jpg

IMG_20141030_220053 - zoom.jpg

Good news is I now have a good reason to get some Chinese carbon.

Bad news is 94.7 is only 3 weeks away.

I'm settled on getting a DengFu FM098. I've already sent a inquiry to DengFu. Any tips on how to speed the process up, and is there any hope that the frame can be gotten before 94.7?

What size do you need?? I have a large frame for sale if you're in a pickle!