Chinese Carbon Thread

Meezo

yes, i'm from china IPLAY, i know many chinese bicycle supplier well, and worked in this field for 4 years already. any questions from you and others are welcome!!!

Cool. You worth knowing then.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for a set of deepsection clinchers. Anyone here have a pair they would like to sell?

I am looking for a set of deepsection clinchers. Anyone here have a pair they would like to sell?

Check the classifieds, i think hubber draggorosso or something to that effect is selling he's 60mm

Check the classifieds, i think hubber draggorosso or something to that effect is selling he's 60mm

I only see a wanted ad from him. bad luck

Chinese New Year holiday from 14th-25th of Feb., 2015, and will resume to work on 26th.

this was from one supplier, i assume all others will follow soon!

Good looking bike. I'm sure it's goig to ride like a dream. What did it cost you to put it all together?

Report back on the ride?

Send me a PM, I was looking and a guy from the hub contacted me, has a chinese imported 50mm carbon clincher for sale, I had already bought a set of Dark Horse wheels by the time he contacted me. I will pass on his details to you if you are still interested??

Meezo.... think i saw you at the 99er this past weekend ! Your bike looks good !! you were riding back to the cars from the medal (hand out girls).  :thumbup:

Im toying with the idea of getting a Chinese carbon TT frame and using one of my roadies as a part donor. Anyone have any experience with the TT frames?

Report back on the ride?

If that's aimed at me I am really happy so far the headset I got from china did not fit too well so that took a bit of tinkering to sort but I have done a good few rides now and its all solid. I also put on different bars and stem but I only did the Dualx with those so far

Meezo.... think i saw you at the 99er this past weekend ! Your bike looks good !! you were riding back to the cars from the medal (hand out girls).  :thumbup:

if deep sections unbranded on

then it was my buds bike @usxorf

else if zipps

then it was my brothers bike @babse

else

my bike

lol!

Edited by Meezo

if deep sections unbranded on

then it was my buds bike @usxorf

else if zipps

then it was my brothers bike @babse