Chinese Carbon Thread

Meezo

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which wheels did you buy?

Nothing that's the tubbies i ordered for @babse, check Chinese carbon wheels thread

I finished building this baby at the beginning of december, just in time for base. Its been an absolute joy. Love every minute on it. It weights 8kg with shimano ultegra 6700 (not the lightest but VERY aerodynamic).

Ordered the frame and wheels through a friend of mine (not sure where exactly he gets it from).

Is that an original S-works frame or a Chinese frame with s-works decals :ph34r:

Is it not the same thing?? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

It can be if you wish it to be, however then you should be going the full hog so you can pull it off. A bike of that status should be running Sram Red or Di2 not an ultegra set.

Personally i don't believe in counterfeits - however i know ALOT of other riders who have no problem with it.

If it is fake, then just say it is

my 2 cents

It can be if you wish it to be, however then you should be going the full hog so you can pull it off. A bike of that status should be running Sram Red or Di2 not an ultegra set.

Personally i don't believe in counterfeits - however i know ALOT of other riders who have no problem with it.

my 2 cents

Well, i wouldn't have posted it on this thread if it was real. im not gona go around and announce that its a fake but if i'm asked, i'm also not going to lie about it. Regarding the Ultegra, if you willing to donate a Sram Red or Di2, then i'm happy to except it. Unfortunately, ultegra is all I could afford at the moment. But I like it and it works for me.

Well, i wouldn't have posted it on this thread if it was real. im not gona go around and announce that its a fake but if i'm asked, i'm also not going to lie about it. Regarding the Ultegra, if you willing to donate a Sram Red or Di2, then i'm happy to except it. Unfortunately, ultegra is all I could afford at the moment. But I like it and it works for me.

thanks for the clarity! everyone to there own. - I must admit however your bike looks insanely cool

I finished building this baby at the beginning of december, just in time for base. Its been an absolute joy. Love every minute on it. It weights 8kg with shimano ultegra 6700 (not the lightest but VERY aerodynamic).

Ordered the frame and wheels through a friend of mine (not sure where exactly he gets it from).

my 2 cents

One thing building an unbranded bicycle from a generic frame by a Chinese builder. Something completely different sticking stickers from a big brand on it and making it out to be something it is not.

Now it is not an unbranded / generic / cheap bicycle. It is a FAKE Specialized now. :thumbdown:

One thing building an unbranded bicycle from a generic frame by a Chinese builder. Something completely different sticking stickers from a big brand on it and making it out to be something it is not.

Now it is not an unbranded / generic / cheap bicycle. It is a FAKE Specialized now. :thumbdown:

Ek se maar liewer niks ..... Skud net my kop :(

Could the guy/ladies who have bought and built up any of these chinese frames please post the pics.... Would love to see them.

Could the guy/ladies who have bought and built up any of these chinese frames please post the pics.... Would love to see them.

Guess you haven't gone thru the thread ?

If you so lazy then :drool: - Proudly, this was a blank frame and wheels. with my own designed paint work!

Now do yourself a favor and look through the thread :ph34r:

post-39019-0-19800900-1389339799_thumb.jpg

Found this in my email box:

A Chinese carbon fatbike!!!!

Will find out about the pricing.

From Synergy Sports Co., Ltd.

This is evil!!!! :drool:

I'm ignoring the fact that i ever saw this......it does not exist.....i do not want 1 or 2 even......erase from mind