Gear for Enduro 2.0

DR ◣◢

Thanks Pyka.  :thumbup:  I've read that one as well. And also read this one from my fav mtb magazine: http://enduro-mtb.com/en/the-best-mtb-knee-pads-you-can-buy/

But really would like to know from fellow Saffers who are not as lucky as journos who get to play with all the nicest toys. Especially living with a product for a year or so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

p5pb14947328.jpg

Push ACS-3 Coil Conversion Kit• Manufactured entirely in the USA 
• Pneumatic bump stop, seven spring rates
• 2015-2017 Fox 36 Float or TALAS 160mm kits are available now
• Fox 36 140, 150 and 170mm travel models and 2018 140 -170mm kits arrive in late July.
• RockShox Pike kits coming soon
• MSRP $389 USD
• www.pushindustries.com

I wonder if there will be an offering for the 34 as well.

Edited by Eddy Gordo

So basically R5k for something that's going to leave the front heavier and my ability unchanged? Yeah, nah.

Come on Nico, everyone knows that it's way smarter to throw money at the bike rather than upskilling yourself?

It's like losing weight vs buying lighter components.

Sarcasm mode off.

BTW: Pretty sure someone I'd going go mention the marzo 66 soon.

Come on Nico, everyone knows that it's way smarter to throw money at the bike rather than upskilling yourself?

It's like losing weight vs buying lighter components.

Sarcasm mode off.

BTW: Pretty sure someone I'd going go mention the marzo 66 soon.

BUT! But! BUT!!!! COIL!!!! Derp. 

LOL.

Nah, I'm done with upgrades to the bike, unless it's essential (like replacing spokes)

Busy upgrading myself at the moment. Only thing I want to buy in the foreseeable future is the Leatt Enduro helmet. When it EVENTUALLY gets through the SABS / clearance process... 

Still - doesn't mean that I can't drool over all the things I can't afford. 

Edited by Myles Mayhew

LOL.

Nah, I'm done with upgrades to the bike, unless it's essential (like replacing spokes)

Busy upgrading myself at the moment. Only thing I want to buy in the foreseeable future is the Leatt Enduro helmet. When it EVENTUALLY gets through the SABS process... 

DUUUUuuuuDDDDE!!! I am also perving that Leatt helmet.

LOL.

Busy upgrading myself at the moment. Only thing I want to buy in the foreseeable future is the Leatt Enduro helmet. When it EVENTUALLY gets through the SABS process..

Huh?  The DBX3.0 AM?

So basically R5k for something that's going to leave the front heavier and my ability unchanged?  Yeah, nah.

Biggest turn-off is that the coil ruins the inside of your stanchion tubes and you can't run an air assembly again without buying an entire new CSU. 

Biggest turn-off is that the coil ruins the inside of your stanchion tubes and you can't run an air assembly again without buying an entire new CSU. 

Does that happen with the TF Tuned kit as well or just the coils from that french mob? 

So basically R5k for something that's going to leave the front heavier and my ability unchanged?  Yeah, nah.

It's not all about weight you know. It's about feel.