Adverse analytical finding in recent mountain bike stage race

Tumbleweed

Ok so for next year's epic SuperCycling and those polar seminars should focus on the allowed / banned meds that the average Joe can/ cannot use prior to the event. Will a voltaren shot 2 days prior get me DQ'd? Does my nasal spray contain stuff that will produce a positive? Do I need to send my USN for independent testing?

Stanozolol is not your average USN supplement

It contains anabolic steroids and is taken knowingly with a specific purpose

Afraid the oke is stuffed and I see no difference between David George and oke

People around here need to be a little more consistent in their condemnation of dopers

Stanozolol

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm, see, he said that he chose not to say anything since he has been off the juice for some time.. I mean how long is that stuff in your system anyway?

Are the internationals whether pro or not tested yet?

From wiki:

Detection of use [edit]

Stanozolol is subject to extensive hepatic biotransformation by a variety of enzymatic pathways. The primary metabolites are unique to stanozolol and are detectable in the urine for up to 10 days after a single 5-10 mg oral dose. Methods for detection in urine specimens usually involve gas chromatography-mass spectrometry or liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry.[2][3][4]

NotSoBigBen even uses Evening Primrose Oil.

I've seen his legs glistening at the starts of races.

Well done Bazza on coming on here amongst the 'high and mighty' and telling your side which I have no doubt is the truth having known you for a long time.

It will get ugly I'm sure as the 'big boys' wake up and take it on but all I can say is don't abandon the bike and I hope to still see you out and about enjoying it as you always have. Myself and Dangerous Dan will join you for rides as we always have!

Now on the matter of the 'Evening Primrose Oil', damn man it hasn't made me any faster but the wimmin folk throw themselves at me when I'm using it ...... have to fight them off :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Stanozolol is not your average USN supplement

It contains anabolic steroids and is taken knowingly with a specific purpose

Afraid the oke is stuffed and I see no difference between David George and oke

People around here need to be a little more consistent in their condemnation of dopers

Stanozolol

Not so sure about stuffed, he doesn't earn his money from it, doesn't podium at events, just a 'weekend warrior' ..... he said he'll take whatever 'punishment' and has probably already moved on ......

I believe him! He likes to pump weights, get super massif and wear those little underwear.

Hope they don't strip ur partners epic finish.... Good luck.

Erm, see, he said that he chose not to say anything since he has been off the juice for some time.. I mean how long is that stuff in your system anyway?

I think it is irrelevant whether the stuff is in your system or not. The fact of the matter is that he has muscles like a horse, which he self admitted was partially attributed to taking steroids.

He might have been off the juice for some time, but the mere fact that you still have muscles like a horse (partially attributable to steroids) should make you think twice before your enter a competitive race.

I think it is irrelevant whether the stuff is in your system or not. The fact of the matter is that he has muscles like a horse, which he self admitted was partially attributed to taking steroids.

He might have been off the juice for some time, but the mere fact that you still have muscles like a horse (partially attributable to steroids) should make you think twice before your enter a competitive race.

So no rugby players should be entering either then?

It would appear to be accidental from what Dips says...

And surely money would be better spent on testing the top 10 of all the various categories... there is plenty of Ego doping going on there me thinks cursing.gif

Winstrol is not in bioplus. It's pretty hectic prescription medication that can suppress your natural testosterone, cause liver damage and has a host of other side effects.

It is not FLU medication or something taken by accident. His doctor would surely have discussed prescribing Winstrol with him.

It's also used to cut fat and build muscle but that would be... gasp... doping.

Winstrol is not in bioplus. It's pretty hectic prescription medication that can suppress your natural testosterone, cause liver damage and has a host of other side effects.

It is not FLU medication or something taken by accident. His doctor would surely have discussed prescribing Winstrol with him.

It's also used to cut fat and build muscle but that would be... gasp... doping.

Did you even read what the oke said *smh*

So no rugby players should be entering either then?

No they shouldn't if they had been using steroids

Did you even read what the oke said *smh*

Ah... yes I did.

My comments was directed at the "appears to be accidental" part of the post.

Ok, after having read this whole thread from start to finish, I must say, everyone is very quick to jump to conclusions and judge the person, without any fact as to the situation,

Big ups on MTBaaisiklist for stepping up and telling your story. I cannot wait for a world where everybody with an opinion will wait for all parties involved to have their say, before making their own judgement, but alas, that will never happen, as that will take all the sensationalism out of it.

Good luck with the road forward, and I pray that you will have the kahunas to still ride your bike. Ride for the fun of it and enjoy every moment of it. Don't let this one event keep you off your bike.

Edited by Coenie

Not so sure about stuffed, he doesn't earn his money from it, doesn't podium at events, just a 'weekend warrior' ..... he said he'll take whatever 'punishment' and has probably already moved on ......

Agreed

What I meant is he cannot complain about the verdict and any criticism leveled at him.Accept and move on

MTBaaisiklist, I seem to think I might have met you before. Did you come along to a mine dump ride some years back?

Edited by Tumbleweed