Your Enduro ride

Robodog

BKXC was out with Wayne. Nice to see Pat's and the Glen (Ride Rate Review had covered them as well recently) He also rode some pretty nice illegal trails on the mountain as well. Not sure if that's a good or a bad. Nice to see them on screen but probably not cool for those in the constant negotiations with TM to open up more areas. 

Brian Kennedy's channel. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3DFdy_qc-cqgKCyQTHLGzA/videos

I was waiting for some Tokai action but it never materialized. Bit of a pity. 

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BKXC was out with Wayne. Nice to see Pat's and the Glen (Ride Rate Review had covered them as well recently) He also rode some pretty nice illegal trails on the mountain as well. Not sure if that's a good or a bad. Nice to see them on screen but probably not cool for those in the constant negotiations with TM to open up more areas. 

Brian Kennedy's channel. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3DFdy_qc-cqgKCyQTHLGzA/videos

i think good, the trail sheriffs don't youtube,

we doing a tuesday trail smash, trying to do every tuesday morning before work, most of us on longish travel hardtails, with pretty average riding skills... to check out table mountain. there are some on those vids i wanna check out

we doing a tuesday trail smash, trying to do every tuesday morning before work, most of us on longish travel hardtails, with pretty average riding skills... to check out table mountain. there are some on those vids i wanna check out

a polite whatsapp would be nice thanks ......... I am on a mid to longish travel duallie :P

Nice one!

I must say. The Trance was never my first choice for a trail bike. But when I saw her in the flesh. I thought. Whoa. You're kinda sexy aren't you. Can't wait till I have some spare cash for a proper fork. As a performance upgrade. Ag who am I kidding. I just want her all murdered out.

Now I have four Giant bicycles. Something I did not plan that at all. 

how's that MRP? for context, previous forks before this one?

Feels great when things get rowdy. The base settings are pretty close to what like but I like to play with the ramp control, it allows you to dial into the terrain that you're hitting which is handy down here in the cape where you can hit super flowy trail then bomb down a rock garden that's trying to tear the rubber off your hoops

I have been eyeing that altitude frame, and then the seller told me its sold. Its all good tho, as its already built up and riding where as it would have taken a while by me. I also have one of those Xfusion Sweeps on my hardtail. I quite like it, and the fact that you dont have to use as much air as other forks.

Hi Eddy. I have a Large 2016 Altitude 790Msl Rally Edition frame available. Almost new and will come with warranty. Let me know if your interested.

Was thinking more about the increased traffic from coverage which in turn would lead to more chance of it cropping up.

Look they are pretty sketchy and not the easiest to find or ride but they are well off the marked trails and very hiker based.  There was the whole 'don't rouge ride' in Tokai when it opened for a reason. I'm a hypocrite as I've ridden those 2 trails around the Rhodes area in the past but having got to know what *** the people dealing with TMNP go though to just get park access for us all I'm keeping it to marked trails how ever much I want to ride the 'other' ones. 

Edited by hellocolour

Was thinking more about the increased traffic from coverage which in turn would lead to more chance of it cropping up.

Look they are pretty sketchy and not the easiest to find or ride but they are well off the marked trails and very hiker based.  There was the whole 'don't rouge ride' in Tokai when it opened for a reason. I'm a hypocrite as I've ridden those 2 trails around the Rhodes area in the past but having got to know what *** the people dealing with TMNP go though to just get park access for us all I'm keeping it to marked trails how ever much I want to ride the 'other' ones. 

Agree with you, I try very very hard to do the same, but I do err from time to time. Best to keep such activities off YT and Strava methinks. I doubt most of what was ridden in that video is even hiked at all.