Your Enduro ride

RockCoach

You know I'm still looking. Wife will be very happy on a Shova ST in medium.

We might be having a serious chat towards the end of this week

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We might be having a serious chat towards the end of this week

Oh crud. That's a little bit too soon :D

Yup then that is the one. Do I talk to you about the crack? I'll take an SB66 as a warranty replacement thanks. hahaha.

The lighty that bought it from me had is sand blasted and discovered a crack at the shock mount. The little bugger squeezed me to pay for welding but I bought him off with a set of Avid Elixirs.

hahahaha! I would have told that lighty that sandblasting alu frames is a sin and THAT is what caused the crack :lol:

something doesn't look right with the 2nd bike there Noli, did you wash it with hot water?

something doesn't look right with the 2nd bike there Noli, did you wash it with hot water?

yeah... those wheels look suspisciously big. Maybe it's just the angle

In with the new - I have been promised the Reign this week and out with the old - 2005 Ralegh RDS - 120 mm Reba, XT wheels. I can honestly say that although you can ride quite fast on a bike like this its definitely not ideal. Cant wait for the Reign...post-14003-0-56560400-1369747190_thumb.jpgpost-14003-0-74655100-1369747287_thumb.jpg

I will happily donate this to you as long as you make a fair contribution to my "I need want a new bike charity" .... all monetary contributions welcome.

On a serious note tho, it will probably be out of reach at the moment but drop me a PM and let me know what your asking price might be.

yeah... those wheels look suspisciously big. Maybe it's just the angle

Don't hate. You know all the pros are riding

them nowadays. (tongue firmly in cheek)

I've got some time yet, but I will be contributing on this thread!

Sidewinder is in the same boat. :thumbup:

I dunno, I can wind it faster downhill on my Pyga zero than I can on most other bikes...

Deanvz will agree... He's bombing around with a 140mm fork on his :D

Out with the Old...

In with the New...

And just in case it gets gnarly...

Nice Noli !

(I hope you also removed that outrageous seat... mine was seconds from being swopped out when the picture was taken)

The XL size makes it almost not look like clown wheels!

post-10958-0-22229000-1369827361_thumb.jpg

Archived