Your Enduro ride

RockCoach

Nice, been looking for a new front but everything seems to be out of stock. MM, Minions, the works. As for the back... there can only be one - Spez Slaughter (or Minion SS). 

Where are you looking?

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice, been looking for a new front but everything seems to be out of stock. MM, Minions, the works. As for the back... there can only be one - Spez Slaughter (or Minion SS). 

The slaughter is awesome... I was going to get another Trail Boss but a bit less volume, but you have given me food for thought....

Where are you looking?

Everywhere. 2.5 Minion DHF in 29 seems to be a ???? of a tyre. Magic M’s orange / red addix are MIA as well. Am thinking of a 2.6 butcher now. Any suggestions?

Everywhere. 2.5 Minion DHF in 29 seems to be a of a tyre. Magic M’s orange / red addix are MIA as well. Am thinking of a 2.6 butcher now. Any suggestions?

Butcher with GRIPTON then

What say the knowers of things?

I'm gonna fit a fox float x (good deal from a friend of a friend) to my reign. I've never been happy with the monarch on the back. It doesn't lock out and I've never managed to get the rebound to a point where the bike is neutral in the air. I rode Tony's reign with the nice monarch and that was 6000 times better than my bike.

I've got a coil that's going on for Morz but what about the fox for here?

I'm gonna fit a fox float x (good deal from a friend of a friend) to my reign. I've never been happy with the monarch on the back. It doesn't lock out and I've never managed to get the rebound to a point where the bike is neutral in the air. I rode Tony's reign with the nice monarch and that was 6000 times better than my bike.

Had the Float on my Trance before it found its way to my Evil and it really transformed the ride.

Just so many more setup options which is never a bad thing. The monarch is fine till you need the last 5%, then it ties itself in knots trying to keep up.

If you can get it for cheap, cheap, then go for it. 

I would also suggest a Vivid Air, but it may be more expensive than the 2nd hand Float X. Got a Vivid on my Swoop and it's buttery smooth and feels bottomless. 

If you can get it for cheap, cheap, then go for it. 

I would also suggest a Vivid Air, but it may be more expensive than the 2nd hand Float X. Got a Vivid on my Swoop and it's buttery smooth and feels bottomless.

M no lockout on the vivid tho (I think)

Got a vivid coil for Alps tho. No need for lockout there.

Tchjoon your Tchjina to let you try it out for a couple of days?

Just be sure it's the right tune for the reign.

If it's not, send it off to Robbie at RBC for a tune.

M no lockout on the vivid tho (I think)

Got a vivid coil for Alps tho. No need for lockout there.

Bah, slipped my mind that you need a lockable squisher. 

Just be sure it's the right tune for the reign.

If it's not, send it off to Robbie at RBC for a tune.

I have a Karl who can help me get it dialed.

Bah, slipped my mind that you need a lockable squisher.

yeah we have to 'earn our turns' here. None of this lazy ski lift action here in good old SA.

I bought an older generation reign for my lady. It was too much bike for her and did a swap deal with a mate for his commie. The reign has a vivid air. Amazing shock and he doesn't mind the lack of lockout.

yeah we have to 'earn our turns' here. None of this lazy ski lift action here in good old SA.

I bought an older generation reign for my lady. It was too much bike for her and did a swap deal with a mate for his commie. The reign has a vivid air. Amazing shock and he doesn't mind the lack of lockout.

I also earn my turns and have got the Vivid Air set-up in such a way that it is actually very stable under seated pedaling - the bike's Worst Link suspension also plays a role, obviously. 

Maestro bikes are known to be a bit bobby, so it might be good to have that lockout available. 

Maestro bikes are known to be a bit bobby, so it might be good to have that lockout available.

Ah. Ok cool. Didn't know that.

Archived