Lance Armstrong has a new bike......

pista

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a coincidence...

I too have just started building my new bike...

Just please don't KILL THE BRAND

• 4 weeks later...

Probably an "Overkilled" topic but when was the last really gripping TDF?

Who recalls those team trials that were taken out because the frogs had no answer.

Will we ever see a Lance vs Pantani type duel, or Ulrich for that matter.

Last years was about as boring as tea with the queen!

Who recalls those team trials that were taken out because the frogs had no answer.

Hmm ja know what u mean..LAnce vs everyone else LOL... BUT

Froome vs Contador is going to be interesting and the "local" interest with Froome will help make it more interesting

LA had 7 tdf wins, before he failed to defend accusations against him for doping (implicitly accepting that he cheated).

He now has none. Yes he owns a number of cycling shirts that are yellow, but he can no longer claim he earnt them.

He is like a fun rider at the Argus with a lot of yellow clothing in his cupboard.

A very fit poser.

Sad really.

Hmm ja know what u mean..LAnce vs everyone else LOL... BUT

Froome vs Contador is going to be interesting and the "local" interest with Froome will help make it more interesting

Heading off topic but....saw a tweet this AM saying Sir Brad might ride for Garmin in TdF.......tongue in cheek I suppose but can you imagine the rivalry that will be there.....

Frooome vs Contador vs Wiggo

Heading off topic but....saw a tweet this AM saying Sir Brad might ride for Garmin in TdF.......tongue in cheek I suppose but can you imagine the rivalry that will be there.....

Mmmmmmmm…there may be something to it. I posted this elsewhere this morning: :whistling:

http://www.atwisteds...tour-de-france/

“I am sending a list of 10. Not nine, but 10, [Thursday], internally for the riders. But I don’t think we’re going to formally announce until Wednesday morning next week,” said Jonathan Vaughters, the sartorial force behind the Garmin-Sharp squad.

Edited by Tumbleweed

I think it's a good marketing match.... LA being the bad boy of cycling.. I think Parlee want to be seen as a cult type brand after they were represented by the dude In the movie Primium rush.

We already know Froome can ride wiggo off his wheel on a climb.... :whistling:

Contract signing time starts how long after the TDF?

And the eternal pessimists come out to play....

Parlee overpriced, I suppose given my limited budget, is way out of my range, though there obviously is a market for them, given that they've survived all these years.

Trek on a spiral down hill, with Lance moving to Parlee - like cycling, they were there before Lance took honours at TdF and they seem to have survived after his retirement and subsequent fall from grace. While I think that Lance is somewhat of a legend, the wheels have been turning since before the Pennyfarthing..

Funny enough, given some of the acid comments made by many 'lance haters', they appear to have about as much character as he does. It was poor character that led to his poor judgement. Then again, most mobsters/stone throwers are not very forgiving of those that mirror them selves.

The way I hear it, Armstrong has not stopped riding, swimming and running, since his fall from grace. He seems to have moved on a wee bit better then many of us functors

There you go, fixed for you

Point taken, but now that the playing fields are "Level" again lets hope that we can "Sit in front of the TV" and enjoy some real competitive tactical riding. If the Giro was indicative of what we may expect, great!

why's he concerned it's 15lbs (6.8 kg)

news flash, the UCI doesn't give F#@ck how much your bike weighs anymore.....