Want to ride your bike in the biggest Mountain Biking area in the world? 2.0

Guest Omega Man

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Robbow.

What are you doing for insurance? I've always gone with TIC but I've been considering AA. They are almost 1k cheaper. I don't do the credit card stuff.

@Robbow.

What are you doing for insurance? I've always gone with TIC but I've been considering AA. They are almost 1k cheaper. I don't do the credit card stuff.

I've gone with AIG, I get far better than the std Credit card cover, like 8m vs 1m.

For the Mega they also have their own insurance for the race week, like 5 Euros a day, so have added that on too.

Friday night we fly :clap:

New bike ready to roll too :devil:

post-25449-0-44227300-1529914501_thumb.jpg

Edited by Robbow

I've gone with AIG, I get far better than the std Credit card cover, like 8m vs 1m.

For the Mega they also have their own insurance for the race week, like 5 Euros a day, so have added that on too.

Friday night we fly :clap:

New bike ready to roll too :devil:

Have fun man. Tom Rood from Cape Town is doing the mega.

Must say all that lovely summery scenery and endless trails in the PDS being shown on all the Les Get Crankworx feeds and videos does look a teeny weeny bit appealing....

Dude honestly. Like seriously. 1000% there's NO WAY ON EARTH that the pictures and videos can convey just how incredible that place is.

• 2 weeks later...

The damned embassy gave me a 3 year visa again. So now I have to go back next year and the following.

they not sure if you are dodgy or not yet .... so they are testing the waters with a 3 year visa :P

they not sure if you are dodgy or not yet .... so they are testing the waters with a 3 year visa :P

Haha. Should have used sarcasm font. You have to ask for a multi year. I wrote a nice little letter to ask for it. The usual is a 90 day.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

• 2 weeks later...

My mate Kevin and his doll in Morzine. He sent her down Pleney Black and she coped just fine.

attachicon.gifIMG-20180710-WA0034.jpg

I recon if you call her "doll" in front of her full face helmet .... she will kick your shins in for you :P

Nice pic.