Urgent appeal for assistance!!

Wannabe

Asked them on their "CWC: To our clients" thread. Met with deafening silence.

I think that a more personal approach might have got a better result. If someone was approaching me for a donation, I wouldnt want it to happen through a public cycling forum & i wouldnt respond either.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done to every one one you who donated money. The big amounts, the small amounts, and the WAYNE amounts!!! Every little bit will make a difference, from a plane ticket, to a bottled water after a race.

#ProudSouthAfrican

Well done to every one one you who donated money. The big amounts, the small amounts, and the WAYNE amounts!!! Every little bit will make a difference, from a plane ticket, to a bottled water after a race.

#ProudSouthAfrican

"The Wayne Amount" :thumbup: I think we just conned a new saying, when someone makes a huge contribution, it's gonna be called "The Wayne Amount"

Ok I've joined TEAM FIRE. Maroesjka's bank balance should reflect a small spike shortly.

CSA, shove it where the sun don't shine!

Hey hey hey!!

seems all the SuperBru contestants took somwe time off to help a "lady in distress...""

Karma will reward you guys...BUT hopefully not at my SuperBru expense...

Well done all!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Hi guys

Do we have a current amount, do we know how much was collected/donated.

G

Hey guys! Just a mini update... My internet was down for this week, tried to sort it out but no luck. I'm on my way to Durban for some track racing :)

I have not calculated all the donations from the hub, I will do so once I'm in Durban.

Sorry for the delay guys ;)

Hey guys

Apologies for the reeeeeally late reply. Had quite a eventful trip to Durban which I could write a book about. :eek:

Racing went very well though.

As in all sports, there is always a risk of injury and as luck had it, it was my turn. I have been really struggling to do my sessions that I needed to, and in the end had to skip a solid block of training in order to recover. :thumbdown:

Keeping on my bike, but no intensity. I was stressing sooooo much.

The first thing on my mind every day "I don't want to disappoint the hubbers" they have done so much for me.

Durban was my first intensity session (race) in a about 5weeks. The racing went very well winning almost every event the Saturday. (7events) The Sunday I tried my best and won 2 out of 4 events.

I'm relieved to say the injury is lifting and I'm giving it horns again.

I was stressing a lot, and don't want to disappoint you guys when I'm racing in the big leagues. :mellow:

I have 2 and half weeks of solid training left and then I jet

I want to thank each and every one of you who made a contribution. I still can't believe it and I'm really proud to call myself a hubber.

Total funding received from the hub:

R24,200

From my visa right through to my travelling insurance etc, etc is covered.... EVERYTHING is covered.

THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH :clap:

Edited by Fire

Hey guys

Apologies for the reeeeeally late reply. Had quite a eventful trip to Durban which I could write a book about. :eek:

Racing went very well though.

As in all sports, there is always a risk of injury and as luck had it, it was my turn. I have been really struggling to do my sessions that I needed to, and in the end had to skip a solid block of training in order to recover. :thumbdown:

Keeping on my bike, but no intensity. I was stressing sooooo much.

The first thing on my mind every day "I don't want to disappoint the hubbers" they have done so much for me.

Durban was my first intensity session (race) in a about 5weeks. The racing went very well winning almost every event the Saturday. (7events) The Sunday I tried my best and won 2 out of 4 events.

I'm relieved to say the injury is lifting and I'm giving it horns again.

I was stressing a lot, and don't want to disappoint you guys when I'm racing in the big leagues. :mellow:

I have 2 and half weeks of solid training left and then I jet

I want to thank each and every one of you who made a contribution. I still can't believe it and I'm really proud to call myself a hubber.

Total funding received from the hub:

R24,200

From my visa right through to my travelling insurance etc, etc is covered.... EVERYTHING is covered.

THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH :clap:

Proud as punch, of the contributing hubbers and you. Let's not forget the "Wayne Amount". Good job Wannabe!