What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

White Lines on Netflix is brilliant. Got through it yesterday.

good to know. I started watching the first episode, but that chick's accent irritated me so I canned it.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have been watching Normal People on TV which is not bad. good one to watch with the wife (or the husband)  ^_^

I’m actually struggling with what to watch, everything seems so dark. So much stuff is about affairs, selling drugs, killing and half a dozen other such things. I can’t quite wrap my head around why there is so much content revolving around behaving in such illegal and immoral ways and with a lack of integrity.

Anyway, we stumbled across After Life on Netflix which is quite funny and interesting so far.

I’m actually struggling with what to watch, everything seems so dark. So much stuff is about affairs, selling drugs, killing and half a dozen other such things. I can’t quite wrap my head around why there is so much content revolving around behaving in such illegal and immoral ways and with a lack of integrity.

Anyway, we stumbled across After Life on Netflix which is quite funny and interesting so far.

i still rely on Doctor Martin for light-hearted entertainment that isnt full of the horrors of life.

Interestingly I have not been able to watch the second season yet because it is quite dark in it's comedy and I'm not in the right place for that right now

Edit. Have you watched the last dance? It's definitely worth a watch.. Fan of basketball or not

Edited by Stretch

Interestingly I have not been able to watch the second season yet because it is quite dark in it's comedy and I'm not in the right place for that right now

Edit. Have you watched the last dance? It's definitely worth a watch.. Fan of basketball or not

We’re only 4 episodes in so it’s actually brightening up at this stage, if it gets too dark we’ll probably bail.

No, will put it on the list and see if the wife can stomach a sport program [emoji1]

We’re only 4 episodes in so it’s actually brightening up at this stage, if it gets too dark we’ll probably bail.

No, will put it on the list and see if the wife can stomach a sport program [emoji1]

It's MJ... Everyone loves MJ! It's actually been done really well... Giving back stories to all the players and coaches

It's MJ... Everyone loves MJ! It's actually been done really well... Giving back stories to all the players and coaches

The best sports documentary I have seen.

good to know. I started watching the first episode, but that chick's accent irritated me so I canned it.

That’s the least of her problems, she is probably the most self absorbed wrecking ball that has ever been transferred through my fibre line.

That’s the least of her problems, she is probably the most self absorbed wrecking ball that has ever been transferred through my fibre line.

You've put my thoughts into words... 

@Patchelicious sure has a way with words.

:lol:  :lol:

Okay we’ve completed season 2 and what’s interesting to me is how you and others we’ve spoken to said that season 2 was dark and a struggle, but I didn’t find it to be like that. I actually found it to be a bit uplifting in the sense that he seemed to be making some progress and his conversations on the bench included some good life lessons.

I guess it’s all about our own perspectives and where we are after our life experiences. Interesting observation.

Anyone watch first episode of '68 Whiskey? Trailer looks pretty good.

That was good fun - I quite enjoyed that.

Not too serious and dramatic or too silly either.

Okay we’ve completed season 2 and what’s interesting to me is how you and others we’ve spoken to said that season 2 was dark and a struggle, but I didn’t find it to be like that. I actually found it to be a bit uplifting in the sense that he seemed to be making some progress and his conversations on the bench included some good life lessons.

I guess it’s all about our own perspectives and where we are after our life experiences. Interesting observation.

My sentiments, too. 

That was good fun - I quite enjoyed that.

Not too serious and dramatic or too silly either.

ok, on my hit list!