What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Have not been watching too much TV since I can't see the Sharks thumping other teams or decent cycling but the missus and myself have been watching Evil - different and creepy.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have not been watching too much TV since I can't see the Sharks thumping other teams 

You should check out what is available nowadays, a few good series came out in the last 2 decades

Edited by Skubarra

You should check out what is available nowadays, a few good series came out in the last 2 decades

Funny  :thumbup:

So this year we are having our best year ever and on top of the log and this virus thing hits  :wacko:

Funny  :thumbup:

So this year we are having our best year ever and on top of the log and this virus thing hits  :wacko:

You and Liverpool fans inhabit the same universe.

Sometime in January there was a joking comment on a fan podcast along the lines of "the only thing that can stop us now is a global catastrophe'.

I still haven't forgiven the guy for that comment...

You and Liverpool fans inhabit the same universe.

Sometime in January there was a joking comment on a fan podcast along the lines of "the only thing that can stop us now is a global catastrophe'.

I still haven't forgiven the guy for that comment...

I know how the Liverpool fans feel !!!!

My Mister.
Korean show. very interesting if anyone is interested in foreign language/off the beaten path bit of viewing.

Finely started watching killing Eve. 2 episodes in and I'm hooked

I am starting Season 3 tonight!

Flipping awesome stuff.

I am starting Season 3 tonight!

Flipping awesome stuff.

Watched the first episode of season 1 when it was release, found it awesome and then got lost in all the other tv programs at the time, finally got back to watching it, finished season 1 last night,

Currently watching Anne of Green Gables. Not by choice. Trying to score brownie points with the Mrs for when the GP season eventually starts.

Slightly off topic, yet topic related .... the Killing Eve Soundtrack is pretty good too :P

Haven't seen mention of it here but Get Shorty is an excellent series.

Really well written and acted and cracks on at a decent pace.

Well worth a watch.