What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching "The Fall" on Netflix. Quite gripping. If you enjoy UK police procedurals/dramas, it should keep you entertained.

And Gillian Anderson... :drool: 'Nuff said.

the fall is awesome. That psycho plays the part brilliantly...and gillian...my gawd she is sexy

dig the belfastian accent throughout too

Edited by Stretch

i could go on and on and on and on.........

http://66.media.tumblr.com/856942f4d44aa9cd892331a8aa7d2731/tumblr_o6zl9uVfOs1u3tjzdo1_r1_500.gif

yeah, she is hot! 

One of the best things about The Good Wife... 

yeah, she is hot! 

One of the best things about The Good Wife... 

the only good thing

Oh yes..you done with season 4 now?

Tyrion always says cool stuff..

My favourite has got to be 'I drink and I know things'

Hahaha! My son said to me: "That's the kinda thing that you said when you were still drinking, dad..." I belted my son before he could compare my stature with that of the imp's!

Mr. Robot is absolutely messing with my head. It's been a while where I've watched a show and haven't had a clue what was going on.

Mr. Robot is absolutely messing with my head. It's been a while where I've watched a show and haven't had a clue what was going on.

glad i am not the only one..lol

glad i am not the only one..lol

The show creators/writers are going to be responsible for us all slipping into madness with him...

Rami Malek is killing it with that character. I don't know if it was brilliant casting or brilliant acting (or both), but man it's spot on.

Also, Portia Doubleday #swoon

Rami Malek is killing it with that character. I don't know if it was brilliant casting or brilliant acting (or both), but man it's spot on.

Also, Portia Doubleday #swoon

he is a great actor. First introduced to him on Short Term 12. Unfortunately there is no clip to isolate a certain character per se because you just have to watch the whole movie. I cant sing more praises for this fantastic movie

Don't know if this has been covered here, it's a flipping long thread, but has anyone managed to get Showmax to work? I tried using the app on my smart TV but it kept buffering and giving error. Then when I upgraded the Apple TV I tried with the Showmax app with that but still no joy. Never made it through the trial period. Very irritating as the selection looks good. What is odd about it is Netflix runs perfectly. Virtually never buffers and great quality. No idea why the one would work and not the other.

At the moment I'm watching S3 of Ray Donovan. I really enjoy the show. I keep thinking that sooner or later something must work out for Ray. So far nada.

I finished the fourth season this weekend. Took a while to watch it as I was easily distracted...had it on as background noise really. I enjoy it, but not hooked on it.

The imp is my fave character though  His "confession" at his trial is worth a watch...

Still no.