What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Don't know if this has been covered here, it's a flipping long thread, but has anyone managed to get Showmax to work? I tried using the app on my smart TV but it kept buffering and giving error. Then when I upgraded the Apple TV I tried with the Showmax app with that but still no joy. Never made it through the trial period. Very irritating as the selection looks good. What is odd about it is Netflix runs perfectly. Virtually never buffers and great quality. No idea why the one would work and not the other.

At the moment I'm watching S3 of Ray Donovan. I really enjoy the show. I keep thinking that sooner or later something must work out for Ray. So far nada.

I dont know - never tried it.

in my opinion using showmax is as bad as having a dstv subscription...but thats just me

edit: there is a lot of good content on amazon prime..well worth a look at

Edited by Stretch

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Started watching 11.22.63 ...... looks good!

And Lucy Fry playing Oswald's wife.... :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

...still need to get there ... only episode 1 done :)

ok google search =  :wub:

There's talk of a new season of Twin Peaks if I'm not mistaken.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin_Peaks_(2017_TV_series)

very much so - on showtime - you will see I have mentioned it a number of times on this thread. I am super excited about it

here is a list of the cast - The majority of the original cast plus some new people i am really pleased to see (Naomi Watts, david duchovny, Ashley Judd,Jennifer Jason Leigh, Trent reznor, Tim Roth)...and some who i think wtf (michael Cere, amanda Seyfred,Eddie Vedder)

very much so - on showtime - you will see I have mentioned it a number of times on this thread. I am super excited about it

here is a list of the cast - The majority of the original cast plus some new people i am really pleased to see (Naomi Watts, david duchovny, Ashley Judd,Jennifer Jason Leigh, Trent reznor, Tim Roth)...and some who i think wtf (michael Cere, amanda Seyfred,Eddie Vedder)

Jeez, i was small when Twin Peaks Aired on SABC 2 i think.. Love the Intro Music..... 

I think i must watch S1 again just to recap on the whole thing....

Meh - Masterchef Australia finished. Powers finished. The only show left to watch is Preacher. (I prefer humour and action style shows with decent writers). Thank Buddha for Anime. 

Some anime I'm currently watching: 

Shokugeki no Souma - fantastic anime about a young chef with godlike skills.

Kuroko no Basket - basketball anime about a team that competes with members of The Generation of Miracles.

Re:Zero - fantasy anime that's getting quite dark about a teenager who gets drawn into a world where he gets resurrected when he is murdered.

Jeez, i was small when Twin Peaks Aired on SABC 2 i think.. Love the Intro Music..... 

I think i must watch S1 again just to recap on the whole thing....

season 1 and 2..absolutely.

had my heart in my throat with Sarah Gadon. my word...

Started watching 11.22.63 ...... looks good!

ok me too now...2 episodes in...its ok...watchable..but not earth shattering