What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Finished season 3 of Halt and Catch Fire and was so pumped with how it ended - they've come full circle from season 1, with a possible spanner thrown int the works for season 4.

Can't wait!

Haven't mentioned it before, but Mackenzie Davis :wub: those crazy blue eyes of her.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Planet earth 2 is brilliant.. Can't wait die next week's episode... On HD its amazing..I can only imagine what it's like on uhd

Will have to wait till the 1080p version or 4K versions of this. Watched the 1080p of season 1 yesterday while waiting for a Apple data transfer of 1,5TB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Planet earth 2 is brilliant.. Can't wait for next week's episode... On HD its amazing..I can only imagine what it's like on uhd

Placed the season 1 order this morning for blu ray disks.

Waiting for Season 2 to get to the market... think I should ask my brother to get the blurays for me when he is in the US next month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Watched an episode of Shameless the other morning. Rather hectic, but now I know why some peeps find it entertaining.

Watched an episode of Shameless the other morning. Rather hectic, but now I know why some peeps find it entertaining.

Is that the one set on a council estate in Manchester? Heard of it but never seen it if it's the same one.

Is that the one set on a council estate in Manchester? Heard of it but never seen it if it's the same one.

More likely the US version that most over here seem to watch.

How crap is walking dead...so over this show...but also so invested in in it that i feel compelled to watch

How crap is walking dead...so over this show...but also so invested in in it that i feel compelled to watch

I stopped in season 4.. it was crap then..

on a more positive note..

The Grand Tour Airs On Saturday.. yipee

I stopped in season 4.. it was crap then..

on a more positive note..

The Grand Tour Airs On Saturday.. yipee

Clarkson was on the latest episode of QI...he is still very much on the bleeding edge of whats acceptable and whats not...but made for great laughs in the episode

It's like reading from the Old testament. 

Peoples life's are so crap that it makes you feel better about your own.

How can you watch that BS?Surely you have better things to do with your time?Everytime i see it advertised I wonder...

How can you watch that BS?Surely you have better things to do with your time?Everytime i see it advertised I wonder...

ja i know...but as I say..i have been at for 6 seasons now..i feel compelled....

I actually quite enjoyed the last season of fear the walking dead though

I think I made it to the second season of The Walking Dead before I just couldn't bother watching it anymore. I kept thinking: Really? Our whole existence we've been hunting the biggest, baddest species on the planet to extinction and we can't even get rid of a few zombies that can't move faster than a walk, can't think and have no instinct for self-preservation?