What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have watched all three Fargo seasons in a row - thoroughly enjoyed them.

Lots of subtleties & clever details, weird detours sub plots.

i have watched all three Fargo seasons in a row - thoroughly enjoyed them.

Lots of subtleties & clever details, weird detours sub plots.

Splat...you sound like you are new to the Fargo "concept"....have you watched the movie?

Splat...you sound like you are new to the Fargo "concept"....have you watched the movie?

You are right! I am.

I keep forgetting about the movie - must watch!

Suits S07 just fired up. Seems the TV show drought is finally seeing some rain clouds.

G0dd@mn!

I missed that !

(but seriously. is there still more to the story? Aren't they just milking it now?)

G0dd@mn!

I missed that !

(but seriously. is there still more to the story? Aren't they just milking it now?)

Wondering the same. It feels like it it's starting to get a bit same-same. 

G0dd@mn!

i'm surprised the show directors/writers haven't applied for a trademark on that phrase.Time to play that counting game again.

Suits S07 just fired up. Seems the TV show drought is finally seeing some rain clouds.

I thought suits signified the start of the drought! [emoji23] Edited by Stretch

I think I made it through 3 (maybe 4) seasons of Suits before I decided there was no point in watching it anymore. It's not that it's bad - it's just that it has become so predictable. And I found myself caring about the characters less and less each new season.

I think I made it through 3 (maybe 4) seasons of Suits before I decided there was no point in watching it anymore. It's not that it's bad - it's just that it has become so predictable. And I found myself caring about the characters less and less each new season.

If it wasn't for Rachel, no guys would watch anymore... ;)

Except Donna.

She's awesome  :wub:

post-615-0-40841100-1499944462.gif

so Arya is as badass as you get so far this season.....

She's badass alright, the wifey and I got a bit of shock after watching that scene last night.