What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stretch

Have you any idea what is going on in Twin Peaks? I am sort of lost now. I thought I was on it.

Dude... In about 5 episodes back.. Just haven't had the time to watch... Plan on catching up this weekend a little bit

Tin Star ️ just started on Sky

Small Canadian dorp policeman from England story

Watched the first two episodes. Promising, but slow.

I have decided that the emmy's are about as useful as the oscars. what a load of horse that were nominated and ultimately won.

I see This is Us actors won for both actor and supporting actor..

I started out watching it because well there was nothing much to watch in between GoT episodes, wasn't too sure about the series but carried on watching, Ron Cephas Jones is really good. That show has had me in tears so many times.. even the latest episode I ended up still balling because of the previous episode [emoji22]

To put it this way when I was talking to someone about that episode I ended up crying again. [emoji53]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I see This is Us actors won for both actor and supporting actor..

I started out watching it because well there was nothing much to watch in between GoT episodes, wasn't too sure about the series but carried on watching, Ron Cephas Jones is really good. That show has had me in tears so many times.. even the latest episode I ended up still balling because of the previous episode [emoji22]

To put it this way when I was talking to someone about that episode I ended up crying again. [emoji53]

I normally don't enjoy drama, but that is a good show.

I got hooked in that first episode when it all clicked that it was both the past and present.

I normally don't enjoy drama, but that is a good show.

I got hooked in that first episode when it all clicked that it was both the past and present.

It is indeed.. I am happy I carried on watching.

The episode titled Memphis was incredibly moving

Edited by Gen

Does anybody here watch Rick and Morty?

It's alright(pretty ****** up) but I have a good laugh every now and then.

Huge fan and I think the show is highly underrated. 

Beneath all the absurdity and toilet humor is some brilliant writing.

The show is about as far from reality as it gets yet it somehow tackles real issues through some pretty creative perspectives. 

Like when Rick turns himself into a pickle just so he can get out of family counseling.

Beth puts his antidote in her bag and takes the family to counselling without him as punishment. After being washed into the sewer as a helpless pickle he somehow manages to construct some weird, cockroach, rat, cyborg, mutant exo-suit. Then slaughters hundreds of rats as he makes his way through the sewers on his way to counselling so he can get back his antidote. When he arrives. Tiny, blood drenched, mutant pickle rat Rick waltzes in and climbs the couch to join the family counselling session. The therapist addresses him as to why he wants to avoid counselling and I just love his response.

https://youtu.be/jQy-XoDPXqs

Huge fan and I think the show is highly underrated. 

Beneath all the absurdity and toilet humor is some brilliant writing.

The show is about as far from reality as it gets yet it somehow tackles real issues through some pretty creative perspectives. 

Like when Rick turns himself into a pickle just so he can get out of family counseling.

Beth puts his antidote in her bag and takes the family to counselling without him as punishment. After being washed into the sewer as a helpless pickle he somehow manages to construct some weird, cockroach, rat, cyborg, mutant exo-suit. Then slaughters hundreds of rats as he makes his way through the sewers on his way to counselling so he can get back his antidote. When he arrives. Tiny, blood drenched, mutant pickle rat Rick waltzes in and climbs the couch to join the family counselling session. The therapist addresses him as to why he wants to avoid counselling and I just love his response.

https://youtu.be/jQy-XoDPXqs

Love that show.

And that episode was classic!

Shailene Woodley. Never really noticed her before but she made me laugh when she told an interviewer that she doesn't own a TV and prefers reading books when she was at the Emmys, where she was nominated to receive an award for best supporting actress in a limited series.

post-93502-0-94740600-1505899859_thumb.jpg

The news that David Tennant has been cast in the adaption of Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett, for instance, has been cause for great celebration! Now, there are a couple of fantasy authors whose works I simply cannot get enough of.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

post-2975-0-12582700-1505904041_thumb.jpg

post-2975-0-56252800-1505904098_thumb.jpg

Me, with @terry_and_rob. They cannot start shooting Good Omens as we have stolen their clapperboard.

A post shared by Neil Gaiman (@neilhimself) on

Sep 18, 2017 at 12:46am PDT

Can't wait for it to be released.

Hello friend!

http://i.imgur.com/fUB1IQ5.gif

I must be the only person in the ('western') world who hasn't watched a single episode of GOT.

Couldn't be arsed to watch ^_^ tbh

Edited by deanbean

Shailene Woodley. Never really noticed her before but she made me laugh when she told an interviewer that she doesn't own a TV and prefers reading books when she was at the Emmys, where she was nominated to receive an award for best supporting actress in a limited series.

you see the social media outrage around that statement of hers? lolmuch@ the world these days

you see the social media outrage around that statement of hers? lolmuch@ the world these days

Yep. Apparently being an actress who doesn't own a TV and likes to read is now enough to make Twitter and online media take offence and go batsh!t crazy.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk