What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Hah. I recall you swooning over Ms. Torv many years ago. Still holds true.

omw you remembered that! :eek: ^_^  She's very fresh faced in Fringe, but ever so delightful :blush:

I really appreciate Walter's role. His wackjob persona is very funny, but so easily swings to a demeanour bordering on evil. Really great acting there.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man oh Man, The Walking Dead Started off with a Bang.

What did you make of Rick's eyes?. It looks like he is infected with that Zombie Virus,

Call me a sore loser, but I can’t help thinking that the wrong person won. Some talented cooks, some cute one’s too. Glad it’s over

Okay so I finally finished Masterchef and came back to read your comment. And I totally agree.

Man oh Man, The Walking Dead Started off with a Bang.

What did you make of Rick's eyes?. It looks like he is infected with that Zombie Virus,

Can I answer that with ruining the spoiler. Because it's not really a spoiler.. But everyone is infected.

I have a love hate relationship with twd. I'm really only watching because I've invested 8 seasons in it... And my kids have started watching... Otherwise I prob wouldn't

Can I answer that with ruining the spoiler. Because it's not really a spoiler.. But everyone is infected.

I have a love hate relationship with twd. I'm really only watching because I've invested 8 seasons in it... And my kids have started watching... Otherwise I prob wouldn't

That's true. Everyone is infected, i.e. when people die, they'll always turn, even if not bitten or scratched or bitten by a walker. 

Jip, me too. Getting a little bored of it, but still want to know what happens and how it's going to end.

I'm enjoying Wisdom of the Crowd... " modern day lynch mobs turning police work into pokeman go" as one reviewer said....????

• 3 weeks later...

Rewatching Justified. I love everything about this show: The cast, the writing, the action - as close as you can get to a perfect 10 in my book.

yeah, it's a great watch. 

Really enjoying it. 

Really dug the show, but the season finale is a bit of a damp squib. 

Been enjoying Inhumans a bit more as its story has been progressing.

Ag, no man. No one should be watching that show. 

Good thing it was effectively stillborn. Marvel TV absolutely butchered some of the best characters in the Marvel Universe. 

Ag, no man. No one should be watching that show. 

Good thing it was effectively stillborn. Marvel TV absolutely butchered some of the best characters in the Marvel Universe. 

Managed to finish watching all 8 episodes. Found my opinion of the show dropping with each one.