What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Have to agree with Taboo..probably my favourite new show.

As for Vikings..

I've tried to stay away from the history of the Vikings at that time as I enjoy watching the show and don't want it to be spoiled  ^_^ I know both Bjorn and Ivar created huge legends themselves but I don't know all the details so it's nice to think that anything can still happen - especially now that Floki seems to have lost his everloving mind.  :D

That way, scenes like this are ridiculously intense because I have no idea what to expect! 

post-93502-0-03561500-1513103403_thumb.jpg

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried to stay away from the history of the Vikings at that time as I enjoy watching the show and don't want it to be spoiled ^_^ I know both Bjorn and Ivar created huge legends themselves but I don't know all the details so it's nice to think that anything can still happen - especially now that Floki seems to have lost his everloving mind. :D

That way, scenes like this are ridiculously intense because I have no idea what to expect!

Yeah.. ..the show however did move away from history..how it will end up is anyone's guess..unless they follow 2 different storylines..suppose we'll see.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Official IMDB 2017 Top Ten
(Most consistently popular, not critical assessment, based on page views not Nielsen ratings)

10. Taboo
9. The Defenders
8. American Horror Story
7. American Gods
6. Vikings
5. Stranger Things
4. Rick and Morty
3. The Walking Dead
2. 13 Reasons Why
1. Game of Thrones

4. Rick and Morty

A bunch of people told me to watch this.

I couldn't even make it through the first episode.

That old man burping every 2 seconds pissed me off immediately.

I'd love to know how it got this reputation for being linked to intelligence, I'm sure I got dumber just watching those few minutes....

I'd love to know how it got this reputation for being linked to intelligence, I'm sure I got dumber just watching those few minutes....

You shut your mouth when you're talking to me ;).

That show is amazing...I cannot wait for Season 4. I can see why its not everyone's cup of tea but once you get into it...best ever

Anyone watching Supernatural?

Season 12 has ended, and it seems like the next season will be focused around the devil's son and what he gets up to.

Season 12 has ended, and it seems like the next season will be focused around the devil's son and what he gets up to.

Yebo, still watching. Not always sure why but then every now and again they pull off an episode so good I remember: "Oh yes - THAT'S why!"

The new season isn't bad. About as you'd expect. My favourite episode so far was the one where

Cass tortured the eternal entity by just being his normal stubborn self

My 16 year old daughter is befok over this series. I keep calling it supernaturals.... Pisses her off no end. She's begging to go to the convention in Birmingham next year

You shut your mouth when you're talking to me ;).

That show is amazing...I cannot wait for Season 4. I can see why its not everyone's cup of tea but once you get into it...best ever

Pickle Rick!

Love the show. The SO, hates it. Try to get the uncensored version. Much better than the other bleep versions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

The show is not for everyone, just like Brickleberry is not everyones cup of tea.

The link to intelligence I know nothing about.

Just look,at the McDonalds sauce episode that showed a lot of fan, storming and almost breaking down McDonalds shops for not stocking the said sauce.

Pickle Rick!

Love the show. The SO, hates it. Try to get the uncensored version. Much better than the other bleep versions.

Hahaha. TINY RICK!

Ya we have the uncensored version. Even the GF watches with me (she must be the one)

Ja I also tried, but I just couldn't get into it at all.

My 16 year old daughter is befok over this series. I keep calling it supernaturals.... Pisses her off no end. She's begging to go to the convention in Birmingham next year

Ja, I knew about the series for a while, just never took interest in it, but since meeting the missus, she got me into watching it, so we watch it together.

Came across Godless the other day. About three episodes in (they're looong) and really enjoying it!

Also watched a trailer for Norsemen today–looks hilarious–anyone watched it yet?