What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

heavy session for mr Robot S03. that was pretty damn good. early parts were flaky:not a fan of too much focus on the psychotic episodes Elliot experiences.But they melded it very nicely into the latter 2/3 of the season 3. Very much looking forward to S04.

finally got round to watching something that's been in my 'archive' for  a very, very long time. in fact, Season 2 of the show had come and gone, and i still hadn't gotten past the first 10min or so of S01E01 way back when. But wow, Travelers. hotdamn gripping stuff. Didn't take long before it become addictive viewing. Burned through both seasons, and now I really hope season 3 is lined up by netflix.

Edited by Capricorn

Watched the first episode of Godless last night. Looks like it might be pretty damn good.

I finished the series last night.

It was pretty damn good indeed!

Here's a playlist of all of the music in the series.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/music/playlists/zzzzqp

You will not be disappointed (in the show or the music).

So far... Season 2 in...I would have preferred some variation of songs... It's basically the same 3 songs by nick cave PJ Harvey and the white Stripes sung by different artists.. But I'm still not complaining.. It's been great tunes

edit...ok its not that bad....but it feels like it..lol

Edited by Stretch

So far... Season 2 in...I would have preferred some variation of songs... It's basically the same 3 songs by nick cave PJ Harvey and the white Stripes sung by different artists.. But I'm still not complaining.. It's been great tunes

edit...ok its not that bad....but it feels like it..lol

Hahaha. There are a few more in the subsequent series. But I see (hear?) what you mean.

Watching Wayward Pines at the mo. It's based on a trilogy of books. I think I'm going to make an effort to get hold of the books.

Watching Wayward Pines at the mo. It's based on a trilogy of books. I think I'm going to make an effort to get hold of the books.

A group of us were hooked at the time it came out... Great little series