What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And one more thing about "life after DSTV without Sports channels":

There seems to be a number of ways you can get live sports.

My favorite is sailing, and the coverage of the Volvo Ocean Race on the actual website is miles better than anything that the broadcasters have. Live updates very day, expert analysis, real-time position tracking, amazing live footage from the boats.

The Dakar has also been good, following it every day on Red Bull TV.

As for cycling, it looks like Steephill TV is going to be good for all the races this year (they also tell you where to find internet TV coverage).

awesome ... going to to RB now to watch and catch up on the Dakar .. .such a pity Africa is such a s1th0l3 that they took it away from Africa

The Alienist looks pretty good after Episode 1.

didn't have time to watch yet, but saw it was on my server this morning

Done with Breaking Bad. Man oh man. Watched The end of the F***ing world. Was also really good 8 20min episodes tho. What else is cool on Netflix?

Done with Breaking Bad. Man oh man. Watched The end of the F***ing world. Was also really good 8 20min episodes tho. What else is cool on Netflix?

Black mirror is a must if you haven't

​Found a great "filler" for Game of Thrones on Sky Atlantic

Britannia

Set in 43AD, the captivating, anarchic drama follows the Roman army as they return to crush the Celtic heart of Britannia, a mysterious land led by warrior women and powerful Druids who claim to channel the powerful forces of the underworld.

Stars David Morrissey, Kelly Reilly, Zoe Wanamaker, Ian McDiarmid and Mackenzie Crook.

Here's a trailer