What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Ive watched The good doctor, at my wife’s request. And recently Baits Motel. Freddie Highmore is such a great actor. His roles in both are just brilliant.

he is VERY convincing.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The what TV show would you live in post has had me racking my brain... And I just can't.... a month in Dawson's creek to try and get acquainted with Michelle Williams sounds like fun.. But ultimately from a sentimental point of view...I reckon cheers could be a good laugh for a month.

The latest episode of Vikings "Moments of a Vision" really made things exciting again!

Director for this and the previous episode was David Grou, and seems able to make things darker and deeper without ruining the whole show .... lekker ek se!

I thought it was a very good episode. Very different from the others, but it ended the series in limbo. I would have like a bit more conclusion to the previous 9 episodes.

Obviously it sets up the next season nicely.

But on the other hand, isn't this starting to drag on a bit?

I sort of lost interest in Vikings when Ragnar was killed...I think there was a mid season break... Is it with trying to catch up again

I'm about one episode away from dropping Vikings. The characters' actions are starting to make less and less sense and while the action is still fun to watch, most of the time results are inconclusive at best. Might be better to drop it while I still have fond memories of it.

Will watch the first few episodes after the break before I make up my mind.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

As for which TV show I'd want to be in: Westworld comes to mind. You're an immortal gunslinger. You can screw, drink and kill to your heart's content and go on as many adventures as you desire.

I would like to know what other virtual worlds they have to offer, though. Any chance they have a Lord of the Rings world where you can become a sorcerer?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

As for which TV show I'd want to be in: Westworld comes to mind. You're an immortal gunslinger. You can screw, drink and kill to your heart's content and go on as many adventures as you desire.

Good point.... Mad men comes close... Ok you can't kill.. And you're not a gunslinger.. But it appears you can screw and drink and smoke to your heart's content

I just realized I haven't been watching much of anything lately.

Too engrossed in gaming atm. I came across a classic though. The entire series. Three episodes in and its just brilliant. Been years since I watched it. Back then I think I only got into it mid season 3 or something. I do remember how it ends though. But I like being able to watch all the episodes I missed and join the dots as I go along.  

the-sopranos-artwork-2-sheraz-a.jpg

Edited by popcorn_skollie

I sort of lost interest in Vikings when Ragnar was killed...I think there was a mid season break... Is it with trying to catch up again

Oh no was Ragnar killed???....

Don't think I got beyond season 2. In theory I should dig a show like Vikings, but just never got into it, think Game of Thrones probably spoiled it for me

Into The Badlands - lekker skop, slash, post-apocalyptic steam-punkish ninja western. Lots of blood and gore too, with a bit of magic thrown in.

Star Trek Discovery - looks gorgeous, but I'm beginning to dislike it more and more. I can accept the strange looking Klingons, but it just doesn't feel like Star Trek and frankly, some of the characters are super annoying (nothing against gingers though!)

Looking forward to next seasons of 12 Monkeys, The Expanse, Westworld... good stuff.

Edited by wiledog_x

Eh?

He is still alive in the version showing now on Sky

Watched the first episode of Britannia last night ... was rather decent, looking forward to no. 2 tonight.

Started Watching The Curse of Oak Island. I was looking for something different to watch, and I am actually really enjoying this reality series.