What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Anyone else watching The Good Place on Netflix with Ted Danson and Kristen Bell? A few episodes in… Has potential.

We absolutely love The Good Place, really winds up a few seasons in!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sharp Objects: the small screen debut for Amy Adams  :wub:  Intrigueing thus far.

Colony: wtf! show canned. hotdamn. And sadly, they rushed the storyline in the last few eps. But what a great season.

I see the cashcows are being milked again: The Sinner S02E01 out last week already. They can only screw this up. I didn't think that storyline lent itself to another season.  <_<

So bummed that it wont get another season!

At the same time, I cant understand why 'Suits' is...

Started 'The Crossing' last night. That looks interesting!

Edited by splat

So bummed that it wont get another season!

At the same time, I cant understand why 'Suits' is...

Started 'The Crossing' last night. That looks interesting!

ya man, I'm lekker peeved at the canning :(

The Crossing was interesting enough.

As for Suits, I really thought it was dead and buried, and only a Chicago Justice replacement was going to replace it given the move by the former partner (Jessice Pearson) to that city. The last few eps of season 7 dropped major hints at a spinoff show, or so I thought.

But at the same time, more screen time for Katrina Bennet (Amanda Schull) is always, always a good thing. :blush:

I randomly chose to watch Norsemen on Netflix last night. Holy Crap I have not laughed at a TV show like that for a while. I am a huge Monty Python fan and this was as close to a modern, non-UK version that you are likely to find. Well i thought so any way.

Finishing Designated Survivor S01 tonight. Looking forward to S02. 

Really enjoying Netflix. Every time we log in there is more new content!! I am never going to run out of stuff to watch.

Watched Deathgrip last night with Brendog  :thumbup:  Loads of sports docs to get through as well

Finishing Designated Survivor S01 tonight. Looking forward to S02. 

DS S01 was strong stuff. S02.. it's taken me a while to get as stuck in as before.

Any SL's Lucky Man series? love it! so quirky! so british! ;)

and S02 of The Sinner had a good opener.

We absolutely love The Good Place, really winds up a few seasons in!

I've pushed 5 episodes on a lazy bank holiday.. It's entertaining enough

Yeeeeeah.... They've really put out some shaite. 

The CW?!

Yebo, even though I'm a big superhero fan I've had to give up watching all those shows on CW - just couldn't stand all the angst and drama anymore. And I probably won't watch more than an episode or 2 of Ruby Rose as Batwoman. But I feel obligated to *cough cough* offer 'moral support'.

Somebody recommended Barry to me and this turned out to be an odd, wonderful offbeat dark comedy. Only 8 episodes and not everyone will enjoy it, but I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to watch something a little different.920348a0012f7cbb5b0e324a2784cb6f.jpg

Somebody recommended Barry to me and this turned out to be an odd, wonderful offbeat dark comedy. Only 8 episodes and not everyone will enjoy it, but I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to watch something a little different.920348a0012f7cbb5b0e324a2784cb6f.jpg

You had me at dark comedy