What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Started watching over the weekend .... it has my interest

Season 2 and 3 is where it's at.. Plough through season 1.. While good.. It's not even close to the final 2

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Binge watched Dirk Gentley's Holistic Detective Agency the past few days...brilliantly wacko stuff

Now to find something a little more "normal"

Enjoyed first episode of Archangel, with Daniel Craig. Based on a novel by Robert Harris (also wrote Enigma).

Edited by Lotus

Just finished S02 of Jessica Jones. I am all superheroed out now....

My wife said So what's next? My response was anything as long as it doesn't have anybody in it with superpowers. 

We started watching House of Cards. So far so good.

Daredevil season 3 just hit Netflix. You'd think that the rest of the Netflix Marvel series would have the same pedigree. Don't get me wrong. They're all good shows. But Daredevil is just riveting. Watch season 3 asap. 

Daredevil season 3 just hit Netflix. You'd think that the rest of the Netflix Marvel series would have the same pedigree. Don't get me wrong. They're all good shows. But Daredevil is just riveting. Watch season 3 asap. 

That prison scene. So good! 

Almost as good as the stairs scene from season 2. 

My Top Ten on Netflix in no particular order. 

• Happy
  • Maniac
  • Dark
  • Brooklyn 99
  • Godless
  • La Mante
  • Mind Hunter
  • The Frankenstein Chronicles  
  • The Alienist
  • Frontier 

Watching True Detective, and The Curious Creations of Christine McConnel (Just because she is kinda hot)

The Curious Creations of Christine McConnel (Just because she is kinda hot)

I've been following Christine McConnel for quite a few years now and it's well and truly amazing that she's now got her own show. Started watching with The Girl and it lasted all of 5-seconds because when the skew toothed raccoon came out she was just like **** this no thank you. So I'll have to find time to watch it by myself now  :whistling:

I've been following Christine McConnel for quite a few years now and it's well and truly amazing that she's now got her own show. Started watching with The Girl and it lasted all of 5-seconds because when the skew toothed raccoon came out she was just like **** this no thank you. So I'll have to find time to watch it by myself now  :whistling:

That damn rabies raccoon is one Horny animal. She wants to hump everything.. :eek:  :w00t: